Kimaldi Terminal BioMax Plus
Terminal on-line & off-line for Access Control and Data Capture
On-line operation run by the server software; automatically goes off-line mode (local) when communicating with the server is not detected. Maximum flexibility on-line and off-line maximum security for access control and data capture.
This product's benefits:
- On-line terminal that offers the maximum flexibility and security: real time controlled
- Off-line mode that comes into operation upon detection of a fault with the Host
- Supports hardware multiple configurations
- Upgradeable Firmware Features
- Multiple Readers options: fingerprint reading, proximity readers 125kHz and 13.56Mhz, smart card, magnetic stripe, barcode, etc.
- Basic RS-232 Connectivity and Ethernet UDP, TCP/IP; Wi-Fi optional
- Four relays and digital inputs
- Interfaz de usuario con display, teclado, beeper y leds
- User interface with display, keyboard, beeper and LEDS
- Finished in box office, metal box OEM kit for integration into electronic lathes and electronic only
- Communication protocol compatible only with Kimaldi BioMax2, SDK libraries and development tools available for system.
Terminal access control and data capture readers with multiple configurations and finishes. On-line Operation controlled from the software server (high flexibility) and local off-line operation which is switched automatically if no activity is detected on the server (high security).
Due to its performance it is ideal for installations with a high volume of users, high turnover, or privileges of these rapidly changing user. For example it is ideal for mass control in sports facilities (stadiums, sports centers and gyms) or events with high volume of users (fairs, museums, amusement parks).
The on-line operation is equivalent to the Biometric Terminal Kimaldi BioMax2. 100% controlled operation from the control software application resident on the server.
The limit of users on-line operation depends on the control application itself (not computer), because users are not stored locally and identification is also remote.
- Automatically goes off-line operation in case of failure in communication With The Host or by order of the host-resident software.
- Biometric algorithm 1: N and 1:1 fingerprint combining the user code (keypad, RFID, eDNI, smart card or magnetic stripe). Ability for users with biometric except damaged fingers.
- Storage in nonvolatile memory logs.
- Definition of weekly schedules, daily lathes (up to three layers), holidays, exceptions.
- Ability to make changes to the off-line operation projects (minimum units required).
User capacity off-line operation:
- Operating on-line the terminal has no user limit depends on the software, since these are not stored in the terminal.
- Operating off-line has user limitations.
- Biometric Users:
- Standard Model (Module FIM5360): 1.000 users
- Extended Model (Module FIM4060): 10.000 users
- Code or card users:up to 12.500 userscódigo o tarjeta: hasta 12.500 usuarios
- Office plastic box
- Stainless steel. Stainless steel finish can be put up for outdoor installation. For proper use of the terminal should protect it with roofing, especially biometric terminals.
- OEM Kit is ideal for integration around.
- Also available only electronically (BioMax Plus controller)
- Software Development:
- OCX de Windows controls
- Libraries DLL y DLL.NET
- ASCII Commands
- Kimaldi location service
- Libraries eNBSP for biometric matching (additional cost)
- Software demo:
- VB6 project open in the main functionalities
- Control access to sports clubs, gyms, parking lots, hotels, universities, etc...
- Production control systems, industrial applications, industrial weighing, etc.
- Applications that are necessarily off-line operation in case of failure of communication with the Host.
Solutions with this product done by ours distributors
Biometric Terminal + RFID Kimaldi BioMax Plus finished Office y Biometric terminal BioMax Plus finished with Stainless Steel
OEM Kit Plus Kimaldi BioMax access integrated around
Electronics Plus + board Kimaldi BioMax DB off-line operation
Desktop fingerprint reader with PC interface
Fingerprint on-line terminal for Access Control and Time&Attendance solutions
The strongest and adaptable access control and time&attendance control terminal of the market