Kimaldi participates as exhibitor in some of the main sector exhibitions carried out in our main markets, as in Spain, as in France, Mexico and Portugal.
To take part actively in these exhibitions is a good opportunity to Kimaldi and its products to get place in a high visibility sectorial environment; to strength customers’ personal relationship: consolidate our brand and gauge the market.
Besides, Kimaldi also takes part in conferences, congress and other sectorial events.
In this section you’ll find our future participation in exhibitions and events, and also useful information to visit us.
- Next events
- Participation Historic
- SICUR 2010 - Madrid fairground IFEMA from March 2010 2n to 5th. Kimaldi’s stand at SICUR 10A27.
- SIMO Network 22-24 September 2009. Pavilion 9 stand 9 D 03A
- SICUR 2008 - Madrid fairground IFEMA. Kimaldi’s stand at SICUR 10A19
- SICUR 2006 - SICUR 2004
SICUR is a biannual exhibition localized in the IFEMA fairground of Madrid. SICUR is an international exhibition with a strongly professional character and the most important exhibition of the security sector in Spain, which means a very important meeting point.
We have participated in SICUR as an exhibitor company since 2004 SICUR edition and later in the 2006 SICUR edition.
In this edition of SICUR 2008 you will found us at the same site of the latest edition. We invite you to visit us in order to introduce the novelties on our product families; it also will be a good opportunity to reinforce our relationship and to meet some of the latest incorporations in our team.
As main novelties we’ll introduce you the products developed in our self design Kimaldi ID32, which has represented an important technological improvement and also in the features referring to the products based on previous platforms:
- Terminals for access and attendance Kreta and BioMax2, with biometric recognition technology and RFID high and low frequency for the access control and offline/online attendance. SICUR 08 will be the opportunity to introduce these products in the three lines: stainless case with a high resistance and security; new design injected plastic case, first one introduce; and easy integration for turnstiles.
- Terminals for biometric control access and RFID Kbio2 offline and Kbio2 online, with higher features referring the previous versions, with lower costs.
- Control access and attendance Ktransit, with active RFID identification. This terminal is particularly special for being an offline access and attendance control made for applications with long distance recognition, about metres, for example access and attendance control for vehicles in a parking or in an open ground, and also for attendance control of persons in open surroundings or with a big flow of persons.
Other important novelties on the edition of SICUR 2008 can be found in the card printer’s family; and also in other commercialized products but not introduced in latest SICUR editions, basically biometric products of Nitgen as the NAC-2500 or the fingerprint scanner with advanced features eNBioScan and new modules versions of fingerprint recognition for integration. Also all ITG ACG products with RFID for High and Low frequency, and Syris products with active RFID, moreover tags and cards.
For more information, and to get invitation cards, you can visit SICUR site.
- EXPOSEGURIDAD 2008 - Electronic Security International Exhibition in México. Banamex Center of Ciudad de México - from abril 22nd to 24th of 2008. Stand 2125.
As every year Kimaldi presents its latest novelties in the International Exhibiton of Electronic Security in Mexico (Exposeguridad), from April 21st to 23rd 2009, in the stand number 1125 of the Centro Banamex de Ciudad de México.
Exposeguridad is the most important fair which have the main international manufacturers, distributors and end users of security equipments and solutions, and also the newest and innovative technology, besides its excellent educational content, giving seminars and conferences by experts on these subjects.
Kimaldi México will assist to Exposeguridad to make known all its products and novelties.
These are some of the most important products and technologies you’ll find at Exposeguridad:
RFID Technology is based in storage system and remote data recovery using stickers, transponders or RFID tags.
Kimaldi offers a wide variety of RFID tags, RFID Readers and RFID devices, for 13.56 MHz RFID, or 125 kHz RFID and Active RFID.
RFID tags have small dimensions, are available in different encapsulated and offers different functionalities. Besides, Kimaldi offers very competitive prices which allow carrying out with several kinds of RFID applications, giving many possibilities for different sectors such as gyms, hotels, schools, hospitals, intelligent buildings, offices, etc.
Kimaldi México will introduce in Exposeguridad its latest novelties related with High frequency RFID technology, Low frequency RFID technology and Active RFID, devices, tags and its several uses. Specifically the new proximity reader Kimaldi KRD13Mv2: small size and more resources for a best integration.
More and more biometric technology is present in our diary life. This technology gives a complete security and grows strongly as their advantages are known and people realize about the possibilities it offers.
Following this line, Kimaldi keeps innovating and improving its biometric products with big improvements on its biometric access control and time&attendance devices.
For example Kimaldi introduces its new offline access control and time&attendance access control device Kimaldi Kreta3.
The new offline access control and time&attendance control device Kreta3 incorporates a series of novelties which improve its features and make it a very competitive access control and time&attendance control device.
Biometric technology gives access control and time control solutions. Its use is very simple and practice and allows giving solution to a large number of situations where it’s very important to have an access control or time&attendance control during specific hours in specific places.
From Kimaldi México we invite you to visit us at Exposeguridad in the stand number 1125, from April 21st to 23rd 2009, from 14 to 20h.
For more information about how to get to the fairground and other details, you can consult the official web page Exposeguridad.