- World’s slimmest FAP 20 optical sensor
- Multi Dynamic Range (MDR) Technology
- FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20 certificates
- Advanced Live Finger Detection (LFD) Technology
- World’s best performing fingerprint algorithm
- Easy integration
World’s slimmest FAP 20 optical sensor
BioMini Slim 2 is the world’s thinnest 13.5 mm FAP20 certified optical fingerprint scanner.
Multi Dynamic Range (MDR) Technology
BioMini Slim 2 can capture fingerprints regardless of external light or fingerprint conditions, by using Suprema’s proprietary MDR technology, an improvement on already existing HDR technology.
It can get fingerprints even under 100,000 LUX direct light, which is equivalent to direct sunlight.
FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID FAP20 certificates
BioMini Slim 2 is the world’s thinnest FBI PIV and FBI Mobile ID certified FAP20 optical scanner.
The Scanner features Large Platen that spans 16.5mm x 21.0mm wide, well above the FAP20 Standard that spans 15.2mm x 20.3mm
Advanced Live Finger Detection (LFD) Technology
Suprema BioMini Slim 2 provides advanced Live Finger Detection technology that allows distinguishing fake fingerprints made from various materials including clay, rubber, silicon, glue, paper, film and more.
World’s best performing fingerprint algorithm
- Top results in NIST MINEX tests and FVC.
- NIST certified interoperable image & template format standards (ANSI-378/ISO 19794-2, ISO 19794-4).
- Image Compression Standard (WSQ).
- Fast matching speed : 100,000 matches per second (with Intel Core2Duo).
- BioMini SDK for easy application development.
- Android, MS Windows & Linux compatible.
- Multi-threaded code design for multi-core CPU utilization.
· PC/Network Security
· Smartcard Application
· Time and Attendance System
· Public Application
· Health and Medical · Telecommunication