- Maximum flexibility on-line and off-line maximum security for access control and data capture.
- Supports hardware multiple configurations.
- Upgradeable Firmware Features.
- Multiple Readers options: fingerprint reading, proximity readers 125kHz and 13.56Mhz, smart card, magnetic stripe, barcode, etc.
- Basic RS-232 Connectivity and Ethernet UDP, TCP/IP; Wi-Fi optional.
- Several finishes.
- Communication protocol compatible only with Kimaldi BioMax2, SDK libraries and development tools available for system.
Terminal access control and data capture readers with multiple configurations and finishes. On-line Operation controlled from the software server (high flexibility) and local off-line operation which is switched automatically if no activity is detected on the server (high security).
Due to its performance it is ideal for installations with a high volume of users, high turnover, or privileges of these rapidly changing user. For example it is ideal for mass control in sports facilities (stadiums, sports centers and gyms) or events with high volume of users (fairs, museums, amusement parks).
The on-line operation is equivalent to the Biometric Terminal Kimaldi BioMax2. 100% controlled operation from the control software application resident on the server.
The limit of users on-line operation depends on the control application itself (not computer), because users are not stored locally and identification is also remote.
- Automatically goes off-line operation in case of failure in communication With The Host or by order of the host-resident software.
- Biometric algorithm 1: N and 1:1 fingerprint combining the user code (keypad, RFID, eDNI, smart card or magnetic stripe). Ability for users with biometric except damaged fingers.
- Storage in nonvolatile memory logs.
- Definition of weekly schedules, daily lathes (up to three layers), holidays, exceptions.
- Ability to make changes to the off-line operation projects (minimum units required).
User capacity off-line operation:
- Operating on-line the terminal has no user limit depends on the software, since these are not stored in the terminal.
- Operating off-line has user limitations.
- Biometric Users:
- Module FIM6060: 10.000 templates
- Code or card users:up to 12.500 userscódigo o tarjeta: hasta 12.500 usuarios
- Biometric Users:
- Office plastic box
- Stainless steel. Stainless steel finish can be put up for outdoor installation. For proper use of the terminal should protect it with roofing, especially biometric terminals.
- OEM Kit is ideal for integration around.
- Also available only electronically (BioMax Plus controller)
- Control access to sports clubs, gyms, parking lots, hotels, universities, etc.
- Production control systems, industrial applications, industrial weighing, etc.
- Applications that are necessarily off-line operation in case of failure of communication with the Host.