- Monitor the occupancy of a venue in real time
- Quick and easy installation
- Suitable for integration
Monitor the occupancy of a venue in real time
Track the number of people inside a venue anytime and visualize it on screen.
The door device can activate a LED traffic light to show both customers and venue managers if the occupancy is above or below the maximum capacity of the space.
It allows automatically blocking an access if the number of visitors reaches the maximum permitted capacity.
Quick and easy installation
You can install the standalone version on a wall or integrate it into turnstiles. It is possible to connect it to the LAN and control the terminal through http instructions. Alternatively, you can use it without any software, as a plug and play solution.
You can install the terminals on the wall or integrate them into turnstiles.
The centralized system needs to be connected to the LAN.
It is possible to use the system without software or to control it through http instructions as well.
Suitable for integration
You can integrate both the standalone terminal and the centralized system with your software.
The application will be able to control the equipment through the methods and events of the KForumApi library.
From the data generated by KForum you can:
- Prepare statistics related to space capacity:
- Actual state
- Occupancy percentages by time slot
- Send notifications when the people count is close to reaching the maximum capacity of the venue
- View the capacity status information on external media (such as screens or web page)
It is also possible to integrate extra hardware elements for projects.
The KForum people counting system can be used in all those applications where you need to have the number of people in a venue under control.
- Markets and supermarkets
- Sport centers
- Leisure centers
- Tourist monuments
- Cultural events
- Business events
- Leisure events such as concerts, festivals, etc.
- Beaches and shared swimming pools