- Online or automatic operation mode
- Basic and optional hardware resources
- Available finishes
- Compatible with the KXP protocol
- 2 years warranty
Online or automatic operation mode
The proximity card reader Kimaldi Lexa works in two modes:
Online mode: A PC controls the terminal in real time. Communication is established between the host and the card through the proximity reader MIFARE® (command controlled mode).
Automatic mode: The reader is configured to autonomously manage communication with the MIFARE® card or tag. There are two variants:
- UID reading mode. The data is transmitted through the RS-232 interface or Clock & Data when the card is brought near the device.
- Data reading mode. The proximity reader performs a login operation, followed by a reading of a card block autonomously. You can read the sector / block Mifare, Ultralight-C page or Desfire file.
Basic and optional hardware resources
The proximity card reader Kimaldi Lexa is an easy to integrate for any type of environment.
Lexa is one of the readers of Kimaldi’s new generation devices.
The different finishes include as standard:
- Lector Mifare/Desfire (ISO-14443-3, ISO-14443-4)
- Antenna integrated into the board
- TTL output: Clock&Data o Wiegand
- RS232 communication
It is also available for projects:
- 2 digital inputs active to ground, inactive in o.c.
- Tricolor Led Green, Red and Blue
- Buzzer: integrated in circuit.
- Relay Output (x1)
- Additional RS232 communication port
- RTC (Real Time Clock). Integrated in circuit. It includes Supercap that keeps the date-time of the terminal in power cuts of less than 48 hours.
- Pluggable connection terminal
- USB connection
- Electronic device only – OEM
- Integrated into a device (Kimaldi Kaptio)
- KRD13Mv2 box
- Kimaldi Flexy box with “Flexy” labeling (RFID frontal, RFID box and RFID Slim box).
- Customization option. Only available for projects.
- Ideal for integration
- Access control applications
- Prepaid card
- Ticketing for events and public transport
- Logistics and supply management
- Production equipment