- Fast and Smart Facial Recognition.
- Compatible with Facial Variations.
- Protection Against Facial Spoofing.
- Facial Recognition on the Move and in Busy Areas.
- Security and Data Protection by Design.
- SDKs for Android, Windows and Linux.
- QR Code Reading.
- Up to 50,000 users 1:N and 100,000 users 1:1
Q-Face Pro Operation
Fast and Smart Facial Recognition
The NPU (Neural Processing Unit) optimised AI (artificial intelligence) algorithm offers the highest standards in fast and accurate Face Recognition.
Shared protocol with Suprema’s SFM (Multimodal) footprint modules.
IR+RGB Fusion Matching Technology
Compatible with Facial Variations
This module identifies users even if they are wearing masks, glasses, hats or different hairstyles.
Protection Against Facial Spoofing
Q-Face Pro module detects fake faces, images and photos to prevent facial spoofing.
Facial Recognition on the Move and in Busy Areas
Q-Face Pro can quickly recognise moving faces in high traffic areas in an accurate manner.
Reading distance between 0.5 and 1.3 metres with no need to stop in front of the equipment
Security and Data Protection by Design
- NIST FIPS197 validated AES256 encryption algorithm.
- ED25519 key algorithm to protect privacy and biometric data.
- With integrated Secure Element (SE) to store the encryption key in order to prevent cyber-attacks.
SDKs for Developers
It is a collection of APIs to interface to the module. It doesn’t only provide the simple packet protocol encapsulation functions, but it also provides high-level APIs for handling template databases, image manipulation, etc.
QR Code with Q-Face Pro
The feature allows QR Code Identification.