Suprema’s Thermal Camera measures the temperature of the facial skin using advanced thermography technology.
Suprema’s facial recognition devices (FaceStation 2 or FaceStation F2) detect the user’s forehead then and the thermal camera measures the temperature of the skin on the forehead in a 160 x 120 pixel image.
When the temperature is higher than the predetermined limit the system sends an alert to the administrator.
The thermal camera can be connected to facial recognition device via USB connection. The implementation is quick and easy in both new and existing installations.
The Suprema thermal camera is sold as an accessory. The kit includes a camera, a mount (for FaceStation 2 or FaceStation F2), a USB cable, and the required screws.
FaceStation 2/FaceStation F2 with Temperature Detection Module
- High Security Combining both Facial Recognition with Temperature Detection
- Accurate Temperature Measurement
- Quick and Easy Implementation
- Ergonomic Design
- 3 Operating Modes
High Security Combining Facial Recognition with Temperature Detection
It complements facial recognition devices with skin temperature detection.
It provides visual and audio alerts.
You can also save temperature data as event logs (optional).
Accurate Temperature Measurement
Thermographic camera with 19200 pixels per frame.
It does not require a reference black body to measure the temperature.
Quick and Easy Implementation
Easy connection to FaceStation 2 or FaceStation F2 via USB.
Included support for a quick and easy deployment to new and existing installations.
Temperature measurement distance is 40cm – 80cm.
It has an intuitive interface for notifications.
The temperature can be displayed either in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit.
3 Operating Modes
- Authentication before checking the temperature
- Authentication after verifying the temperature
- Temperature check only
- Skin temperature is measured at the entrance
- The facial recognition terminal’s screen indicates if the skin temperature is higher than the predetermined limit
- If the skin temperature exceeds the limit, the system triggers an alarm and sends a notification to the administrator