- FBI IAFIS Appendix F Certification.
- Advanced rolled image construction technology.
- Extra wide platen for easier capturing (4+4+2 and rolled prints).
- Rugged IP54 Dust & Waterproof Structure.
- Ideal for Airport&Border Check, e-Passport & Visa and National ID Cards applications.
- Product for projects – ask to us.
FBI IAFIS Appendix F Certification
The certification provides assurance to users that RealScan-G10 meets or exceeds FBI interoperability standards and will work with the Integrated Automated Fingerprint Information System (IAFIS). It ensures that the images used are high quality and support all phases of identification for fingerprint experts and the IAFIS. Appendix F has stringent image quality conditions, focusing on the human fingerprint comparison and facilitating large scale machine many-to-many matching operation.
Advanced rolled image contruction technology
RealScan-G10 features Advanced Rolled Image Construction technology using Suprema’s unique slip detection algorithm for constructing rolled fingerprint images. With ARIC technology, RealScan-G10 performs over 20 fps frame rate in roll capturing which ensures highest image quality and lower error rate in capturing sequences.
Extra Wide Platen for Easier Capturing (4+4+2 and rolled prints)
Wide & solid, the RealScan-G10’s 3.5 inch platen is the largest size in its class and ensures easier capturing when placing hands. The solid & scratch-free surfaces makes it durable for many kinds of stains & damages.
Rugged IP54 Dust & Waterproof Structure
RealScan-G10’s body structure has been comprehensively sealed against invasive moisture, dust and liquid. Featuring superb IP54 rated protection through meticulous sealing, combined with extra protective engineering, ensures faultless operation even under harsh conditions.
Powerful Internal DSP
RealScan-G10 is equipped with powerful 400MHz CPU which enables high-speed image processing in capturing, storing processing and transferring. With the CPU, Suprema’s unique Image Pre-Processing technique results more frame rates in capturing and richer pixel throughput hence produces better image quality. It also minimizes device’s initialization time to incredible 0.57 second.
- Driver’s license and voter registration
- Social welfare and banking
- National Population register (NPR)
- Employment background checks
- Pre-employment screening
- IDENT (USA, Japan)
- Enrollment & matching for foreign travelers
e-Passport & Visa
- e-Passport issuance
- e-Visa program
National ID Cards
- Smart ID card
- Enrollment 1:1, 1:N matching