- Full page, one step reading of data page and RF chip data of ICAO standard travel documents and cards
- Easy and fast operation by lay-on type scanning of passports
- Fast recognition speed and low error rate of OCR characters and RF chip data
- No moving parts, robust, minimal maintenance cost
For high level of security, the e-passport reader Suprema RealPass-V processes a variety of optical and graphic data on the data page and reads an RF chip with ICAO standard security protocols.
High speed for high volume processing is ensured by automatic document detection, one step reading, optimized tuning of an RFID antenna, and USB 2.0 interface.
RealPass-V is the optimal solution for applying to document and card authentication including immigration clearance, autogate, and CUSS & kiosk.
Using unique Single-Step Reading Technique, RealPass-V only takes less than one second to capture and display full page with white light and infrared imaging.
Faster Lay-on Type Scanning
When speed matters, RealPass-V’s coverless lay-on type design ensures seamless, faster and accurate document scanning.
ICAO Doc 9303 Compliance
Suprema passport readers processes RFID data of ICAO Doc 9303 compliant MRTD with security protocols of BAC, PA, AA, EAC(CA,TA).
UV & IR Illumination Imaging
RealPass-V is equipped with UV & IR illumination feature to support high-security applications. Under UV illumination light, invisible security threads in various color appears.
Types of Suprema RealPass-V passport reader
|RPV-R||White & IR||Sí|
|RPV-RU||White, IR & UV||S|
- Immigration clearance
- Automated immigration clearance system (Autogate)
- CUSS & Self-check-in kiosk