- Top of range of Hanvon terminals. Ideal for Software integrator
- Ability to work in brighter environments: 100,000 lux.
- Greater user capacity: 15.000 (1:N) y 20.000 (1:1)
- Door sensor
- Dedicated digital inputs: input and alarm button
- Facial recognition by RFID card : EM and optionally Mifare
- Wifi connectivity
- Wiegand input
The new generation of Hanvon, the F910 terminal of access control and Time&Attendance, improve the performances and aesthetics of the terminal Hanvon F710X.
– Greater user capacity: 15.000 (1:N)
– Greater user capactity: 15.000 (1:N) – 20.000 (1:1)
– 100.000 lux: enable to work in bright environments
– Wifi, TCP/IP, USB Host, Wiegand Output, Push to Server and optionally: Wiegand Input
Emission and capture of infrared light and its double camera allows to obtain cranial physiognomy of persons as unique biometric pattern. The terminal is able to differentiate between twins, with identical appearance.
The infrared technology and 3D is clearly different from the 2D facial biometrics technology. Identifies the use of masks, photos, and other materials to fake the face.
Hanvon F910, authentication methods
- Facial recognition 1:N up to 15.000 users
The authentication feature is compared with a set of already saved patterns. It is also known as one-to-many.
The user is identified by the face recognition.
- Face recognition 1:1 with card or keyboard code. Up to 20.000 users.
The authentication feature is only compared to a previously saved pattern. It is also known as one-to-one.
User can register combining card and access code.
- Recognition only by card:
The user is identified by card.
Hanvon, pioneer in 3D face recognition systems.
The Hanvon terminals are ideals for integrators. We provide free SDK because the Software is not included.
Without contact: completely hygienic and widely applicable:
One of the main advantages of working through face recognition is that it’s a completely hygienic method because it’s not necessary physical contact to be identified. On the other hand it’s more comfortable because you only need to stand in front of the camera and wait for a while to be recognized.
Facial recognition technology is ideal for people with worn fingerprints and highly sensitive environments such as: factories, construction and buildings, chemical industry, restaurants and catering and food and agricultural industry. It is also effective for employees who use gloves in pharmaceutical companies, clinics, hospitals and laboratories.