- 3D technology: Leds film and double camera (visible and infrared) allows to capture 3D pattern of cranial physiognomy.
- Contactless: No contact between people and terminal.
- It works where other biometrics does not.
- Highly accurate: Low error rate in identification
- Standalone or Offline working connected to TCP/IP
- Easy to use, install and integrate with SDK
- Proven technology and with international prestige.
Access Control and Time&Attendance Control terminal with 3D biometric face recognition integrated.
- Emission and capture of infrared light and its double camera allows to obtain cranial physiognomy of persons as unique biometric pattern.
- The terminal is able to differentiate between twins, with identical appearance.
- Due to the use of infrared technology and 3D avoids using masks, photos, etc. to forge faces, standing out of 2D facial biometrics technology.
- No contact between people and terminal, so it is completely hygienic.
- Identifies up to half a meter of distance.
- Fingerprint or hand biometrics has problems with eroded or dirty fingers, gloves, etc
Facial recognition terminal features
Fast and accurate Identification:
- Facial recognition algorithm with a FAR: < 0.0001% 1:N Identification, up to 1000 users in 1 second.
High usability and security:
- Unlike fingerprint or hand biometric technologies this terminal works whether the finger or hand condition, which can be damaged most of the times due to the person activity. So this 3d facial biometric technology works where other can’t do. Even you can use it with gloves.
- FER: < 0.0001%
Large users and log capacity:
- Users capacity: 1000
- Capacity over 150,000 logs
Reliable working in several environments:
- Different source-light Technology. The system can work in different light condition even in the dark
- Over 16 months released in the market
Flexibles I/O Interfaces:
- Internet Protocol based enables LAN or Network deployment
- USB Host for User data upload or download via USB flash driver
- 3.5 inch color screen for face positioning
- Contactless authentication for the ultimate in hygienic
- Voice prompt
Contactless: completely hygienic and applicable
Access Control terminals are used by many users, so depending on the environment can present hygienically problems. 3D facial recognition FaceGo is a contactless terminal, so it can avoid contact transmission germs.
- It is ideal for environments with a high sensibility to this problem, like in hospitals and high number of person’s environments.
- Schools, high schools, universities
- Massive manufacturing companies
- Hospitals, clinics and heath centres
Users which work with hands or manipulate corrosive or oily substances in places such as factories, construction, chemical industry, cleaning workers, restaurants and hotels, food and agricultural industry, etc. do not show typical fingerprint or hand identification problems.
It is also ideal for environments which workers wears gloves, such us chemist industries, hospitals or labs.
- Different authentication methods: Facial biometrics, user PIN number, RIFD card, and la these options combining.
- Low power consumption,12Watts in operation, less than 5Watts in resting mode.
Face recognition 1:N:
- User stands in front of the terminal 0.5 meter (aprox.) away from it
- Terminal detects the person thanks to its infrared sensor
- Immediately infrared emision and capture is activated to catch up to 60 characteristic points of cranial physiognomy of person. These point emits a fast and accurate 1:N identification.
- If user is enrolled, the terminal will give access and keep the event
- Terminal shows a message on graphical color screen and sends a voice message
Facial recognition 1:1 with card or keyboard code:
- User can register combining card and facial recognition.
- First places the card on RFID reader or introduces the code, and then facial recognition is done.
Only card recognition:
- User can also choose card recognition method.
- In this case, user places the card on RFID reader of the terminal and confirms the access.
Offline mode system (connected to TCP/IP network) or standalone (connected only to supply):
- Off-line mode users’ upgrade and events collect are done through TCP/IP connection.
- With standalone mode, data upgrade is done through USB PEN device.