- IP65 Certification. Dustproof/ Waterproof structure. Outdoor installation
- Built-in Camera.
- Touch Function key
- Card and Fingerprint Access
- Bluetooth Support. Compatible with BLE mobile key solution (imkey)
The Biometric Terminal Nitgen eNBioaccess-T2, allows access control to the user through a mobile device, the fingerprint and RFID technology through a previous installation of Access control software Access Manager Pro.
The eNBioAccess-T2 presence control terminal is suitable for outdoor installation thanks to its IP65 protection against dust and water.
Stores the records of each user in image format.
Screen and touch keyboard
It provides an improvement in the presence control since you can mark incidents and see them through the screen and configure the terminal to adjust to the client / worker requirements.
Access by fingerprint and card
Capacity for 10,000 biometric users and several card access options: 125kHz EM, HID, 13.56MHz Mifare, HID (Felica, iClass, CEPAS).
Bluetooth support Compatible with the BLE mobile key solution (imkey)
eNBioAccess-T2 is compatible with the BLE mobile key (imkey) solution. The keys are sent to the mobile device through SMS, thus allowing an optimal management of credentials without using physical cards.
How does imkey work?
From the administrator of the management application (APP installed on mobile device) and the administrator of the Software Acces Manager Pro (Software installed on PC) a request will be issued to the Server. Once received, the server will send an authentication code by SMS to the user’s mobile. This key is the one that will allow you to access.
- The mobile device emulates an access key. The virtual key allows the opening from the mobile.
- Communication via Bluetooth. Automatic registration between the terminal and the mobile device.
- Sending the key remotely. It is not necessary to be present to give the access code.
- Total control. You only have to define the users that can access for a certain period of time.