- Face Recognition with Face Mask Detection
- User to Terminal Contactless Solution
- Mifare RFID Card Access
Hanvon FaceGo VF3000 is an Access Control Face Recognition Terminal. It allows registration through an existing photo and it detects whether users are wearing a mask when they check for verification.
The Hanvon FaceGo VF3000’s Face Recognition Technology allows identification on the go. Hence, it provides a contactless solution.
The terminal is not only slim (21.8mm), but also featuring an industrial IPS touch screen and a metal design. This makes it an ideal terminal for indoors installation, either wall mounted or in lathes.
FaceGo VF3000 is designed for Face Recognition Applications in:
- Schools, Colleges and Universities.
- Hospitals and Private Clinics.
- Offices and Companies.
- Shops and Shopping Centres.