Descripción del producto
- Applicable to Client / Server environment and the Web
- Supports .net environment for new application development
- Device control
- Fingerprint data capture
- Minutia extraction
- Fingerprint registration
- Fingerprint authentication (1:1, 1:N)
- Available version for Windows and Linux
- FAR: 0.001% FRR: 0.1%
eNBSP SDK 4.0 is a Software Development Kit, combining the existing BSP ( Biometric Solution Provider) SDK 3.0 and 1:N fingerprint recognition engine not only for a regular fingerprint application but also for an application using fingerprint DB of large capacity with high fingerprint search speed.
It provides High Level API (Application Programming Interface) which allows easy and swift implementation of software and UI (User Interface) of wizard type so that it saves users time and efforts in developing an application.
It is operated on various platforms, supporting various operating systems and development languages and connected to other fingerprint recognition devices.It not only offers optimal conditions for development of fingerprint recognition-related solutions with sophisticated fingerprint recognition algorithm inside, but also guarantees high fingerprint search speed and high recognition ratio.
1.– Provides optimal API for fingerprint recognition software development.
2.– Provides which help application software easily and UI (User Interface) of wizard type.
3.– With the introduction of fingerprint enrollment/ authentication Wizard, it allows convenient development condition.
4.– Fast 1:N Matching function:
– Indexing search: medium / small size (a fundamental form)
– eNSearch: large / medium size (requires additional license fee)
5.– Maximize fingerprint enrollment up to 10 fingerprints / 1 person.
6.– Makes UI customization easy by providing user interface of skin concept to minimize cost and time to be spent for UI development.
7.– Safe management of fingerprint information using 128 bit encryption algorithm.
8.– Support various fingerprint image conversion (BMP, JPG, WSQ, etc.)
- Fedora Core 6 or higher (Kernel 2.6.18-1.2798, GCC 4.1.1)
- RedHat Enterprise 5 or higher (Kernel 184.108.40.206, GCC 4.1.2)
- Open SUSE 10.3 or higher (Kernel 220.127.116.11-31, GCC 4.2.1)
- Debian 4.0 or higher (Kernel 2.6.18-5-686, GCC 4.1.2)
Product reference: 45CD001