- It translates from BLE (Bluetooth) to RFID
- Batteryless and wireless operation
- Save on physical card issuance costs
- Added security
- Manage mobile credentials via the Suprema Airfob Portal
It translates from BLE (Bluetooth) to RFID
The mobile communicates with the Airfob Patch module via BLE and transfers the corresponding data to the card reader using a radiofrequency signal.
It is compatible with Suprema Mifare readers.
Batteryless and wireless operation
Airfob Patch collects the energy it needs for its operation from the RFID reader, so it does not need any type of wiring or battery.
Save on physical card issuance costs
- Most users already have a Smartphone or some kind of smart device so they will not need physical cards
- Users depend on their mobile phones for many things, therefore they are less likely to lose it or leave it at home (unlike a card or keychain)
- Users access their mobile phone with a password, pattern or fingerprint, thus this technology offers an extra layer of protection for access and T&A control.
- If a user loses his mobile phone, the credential can be removed, thus preventing other unauthorized users from accessing the facility without permission.
Manage mobile credentials via the Suprema Airfob Portal
Issue and revoke credentials anywhere and anytime, through the Suprema Airfob Portal.
Suprema Airfob system architecture certified by ISO 27001.