- Multiple Contactless Access Methods.
- Fast and Accurate Facial Recognition.
- Securely Protects Users’ Personal Information.
- – 47% Size Reduction Compared to FaceStation F2.
- VoIP Intercom Connection Anytime, Anywhere.
Multiple Contactless Access Methods
BioStation 3 has multiple authentication options. You can choose which one is most suitable for your company depending on your type of activity and the type of access you require.
To avoid contagion, BioStation 3 offers several types of Contactless Access:
- Facial Recognition
- Mobile Access
- RFID Card
- QR and Barcode – Available from March 2023.
Fast and accurate Facial Recognition
- Protection against facial spoofing.
- Rapid and accurate recognition of moving faces in high-traffic areas.
- It can identify users wearing a mask, goggles, hats, etc.
- Facial recognition accuracy and speed
Smaller and Easy to Install
The terminal is easy to install anywhere, from small offices to large corporate buildings both in and outdoors.
- Compact design.
- Less wiring and quick to install with Wi-Fi and POE+.
- USB connection to easily add other features.
- It has IP65 and IK06 vandal proof protection.
To prevent tampering in High Security Access Controls, we recommend you to use a module with a separate relay such as (Secure I/O, DM-20, Corestation)
Users’ Personal Information Securely Protected
BioStation 3 is GDPR compliant and ISO/IEC 27001 certified to protect User Privacy and Biometric Data.
- Face Template on Mobile: users can save their profile on their phone to control their privacy. In addition, with this system, users’ biometric data is not stored in the company’s databases.
*This option will be available in the third quarter of 2023.
Anytime, Anywhere Connection
The terminal allows you to connect to all the doors via VoIP Intercom (if the function is enabled in the terminal, it allows you to make calls to an extension previously defined in the terminal) and to perform video monitoring via RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol – Video streaming protocol in real time to a server).