- Easy installation and fast development
- Usability: Menu, accessibility, intuitive
- Accessibility: interface adapted to any device and operating system
- Automatic updates, automatic download of firmware and backup
- Modular structure easy integration with third-party applications
- Increased security: encrypted communication and encoded information
BioStar2 is a web based security platform, designed with an intuitive and user-friendly interface to manage different control access systems of Suprema.
Its modular architecture is widely expandable to meet the requirements of any access controls system.
BioStar 2 Installation
The new BioStar 2 software offers several installation options for greater flexibility.
Easy to use
The system is designed to be very easy to use.
- With a simple glance at the menu, users can see all the features and functionalities of the system.
- The functionalities are easily accessible through the menu and all the steps are built very intuitively, which means that user requires minimal training.
BioStar2 includes a menu screen and monitoring functionality in order to view the most event of acces control.
- The highlights of the menus are the Access control indicators, the events logs, system information, notifications and alarms.
- The monitoring page provides real time information on events, door status and alerts history.
- Its interface is adapted to all browsers, which increases accessibility allowing use in any device and operating system.
- The system can support up to 100 clientsat a time fitting the needs of big companies.
Easy installation and quick development
- System installation is a simple process where only a few steps from the administrator is required.
- Using the new Automatic Device Discovery, the platform automatically detects all connected devices to IP network and user configuration is made so simple as drag and drop moder.
Easy and effortless maintenance
- Automatic update via cloud.
- Automatic download of firmware.
- Back up y restore.
- Instead of making complicated upgrade processes that need extensive IT supports, BioStar 2 automatically update the system through the cloud.
- As this feature is enabled, the system creates a download and automatically update, as long as updates are available.
- During the upgrade process, the system creates a backup copy of the latest version, which can be restored if something is wrong during the update.
Expansion and integration
Built for future expansion of the application
- Biostar2 is built and organized with modular structure. This provides benefits for the integration with third party applications.
- Each module operates independently, ensuring the stability of the overall application, even when new applications are added.
Powerful API Web Service for easy integration
- The API of web services creates an environment for easy integration with third-party applications.
- This API allows developers to combine data and results with data from other sources API, such as portals, IP cameras servers and CRM/ERP systems to cover customer needs.
- The platform carries out communication using the latest encryption technology. The web server feeds the customer information using the HTTPS protocol for increased security.
- Communication between the server and the terminal is protected by AES encryption and uses a unique key for each connection. The data are further protected by encryption SHA use for key values like PIN and passwords.
- The platform takes care of the user database with biometric information in template format, which cannot recreate the fingerprint image again.
- In order to protect the user privacy, each template is encrypted in a non reversible format for maximum protection.
- Architecture: Web-based
- Operating system: Windows
- Database: SQLite
- Max. Devices: 1.000
- API server: Restful API
- Hyper Data Transfer: Sí
- Concurrent Client PC: 100
- Time Schedule: Unlimited
- Access Group/ Level: 128
- Max. Access Group per user: 16
- Max. Fingerprint per user: 10
- Device Administrator: Yes
- Event Monitoring: Real-Time events, Status Device, Door Status, Alert History
- Menu: Yes
- Convert to printable file: User, Door Device, Event Log, Alert History
- Automatic Synchronization (User, Access Group): Yes
- S/W Update via Cloud: Yes
Manage the access control & time and attendance with BioStar 2
BioStar 2 AC
- BioStar 2 AC (Distributed Access Control System) and BioStar 2AC (Centralized Access Control System).
BioStar 2 TA
BioStar 2 Mobile
Minimum System Requirements
BioStar 2 AC & TA (Access Control and Time and Attendance)
BioStar 2 Video Extension
BioStar 2 API Server