- Takes data through internal finger vein pattern
- Fast and safety authentication in 2 seconds. FAR: 0.0001% FRR: 0.01% FER: < 0.03%
- Logon function
- Small size and easy to use
- USB connection
- Optionally: Software Development Kit for integrators SDK
Finger vein pattern reader Hitachi H-1 is a desktop peripheral which adds security, speed and reliability in user identification.
High features, accuracy and long durability, it’s a vein biometric reader which is connected directly to the PC, avoiding passwords use.
Hitachi H-1 finger vein reader is designed with Hitachi’s biometrics technology and meets all requirements to a safety and handy biometric identification:
- Impossible to forge: internal finger vein pattern reader makes almost impossible to forge.
- Accuracy: Fast and accurate reading. FAR: 0.0001% FRR: 0.01% FER: < 0.03%
- Speed: total verification time 2 seconds.
- Size: small sized 59 x 82 x 74 mm.
- Smart design: ideal for desktop
The finger vein biometric reader includes software with next features:
- Windows Logon: Biometric Access Control to Windows.
- Screen saver – vein reading identification to unlock PC.
- Password replacement application
Software Development Kit, Optionally
Available libraries for integrators which allows programmer to integrate finger vein reader easily in its applications.
Available SDK and API for integration, for 1:1 and 1:N searchs.
Finger vein reader Hitachi H-1 is ideal for desktop solutions in which a safe and fast authentication to PC it’s needed:
- Bank and financial institutions security.
- Safe PC access, also software and offices network.
- POS Access
- Vascular biometrics payment