- Double-sided printing
- High resolution 600 dpi
- Over the edge printing: this printer will guarantee that your edges print perfectly since the film fully covers the card
- USB & Ethernet TCP/IP Interfaces
- Avansia can print on all types of cards (PVC, PET, polycarbonate, ABS)
- XXS cardPresso Software
- Delivered with cardPresso XXS
- 3 years warranty
- Lifetime warranty on print head
Avansia is ideal for delivering: Corporate ID cards, Secure access badges, Student cards, Payment cards, Loyalty cards / gift cards, National ID cards, Driver’s licenses
Retransfer technology (Reverse Transfer) maximizes print quality:
- High resolution 600 dpi: images and text are rendered perfectly and micro-text and watermarks are printed in high definition.
- Over the edge printing: this printer will guarantee that your edges print perfectly since the film fully covers the card.
- Evolis High Trust® consumables: their use provides flawless results.
The Avansia Retransfer technology can print on all types of cards (PVC, PET, polycarbonate, ABS), including uneven card surfaces, such as smart contact and contactless cards.
The standard built-in card flattener delivers perfect results.
Avansia is exceptionally fast with an output of more than 140 single-sided colour cards per hour.
Thanks to the high capacity feed tray and output tray (250 cards each) – and high capacity consumables (500 prints per roll), you can print your card runs with no interruptions.
Designed to issue cards intensively, Avansia is robust and reliable. Its 3-year standard warranty and life time warranty on the print head guarantee your long-term investment. Avansia can operate in critical environments (dust, heat…) thanks to its airtight structure.
Avansia can be easily locked by removing the RFID electronic key. This quite simply prevents any attempt to use the printer. A mechanical key lock, available as an option, prevents access to consumables. Moreover, Avansia comes with a security slot (Kensington® type).
Evolis High Trust® Ribbons
To maximize the quality and durability of printed cards, the lifespan of the print head and the overall printer reliability, use Evolis High Trust® ribbons.
- Clear transfer film: 500 prints/roll
- Holographic transfer film: 400 prints/roll
- YMCK: 500 prints/roll
- YMCKK: 400 prints/roll
- YMCKI ribbon (for smart cards, magnetic stripes and signature panels): 400 prints/roll
- YMCKH ribbon (for non PVC cards): 400 prints/roll
- YMCFK ribbon (F = UV ink): 400 prints/roll