- Easy-to-use. Charger/inbox located at the front of the printer. Manual charger.Control panel with LED’s
- Powerful: In spite of its size, Zenius offers the best features, the best printing quality and a lot of options coding.
- Easy Integration: Evolis Zenius allows users to upgrade onsite with multiple encoders.
- Chance to extend with hindsight: The modularity of the printer allows to personalise it according to our customer needs, in this way the printer gives more provisions depending of the moment and the use.
- Excellent performance: The best high quality of printing. (Edge-to-edge)
- Compact, light and quiet
- Card edition software cardPresso included
- Design: Modern and ergonomic style, direct access at the front of the printer.
The new printing card Evolis Zenius is the best solution and the cheapest for the personalization “in situ” of high-quality cards for small volumes of printing.
- Module of printing in one sided, edge-to-edge
- Sublimation of colour and monochrome transfer
- Printing head 300pp
- 16 MB of memory
- Colour from 120 to 150 cards/hour Monochrome from 400 to 500 cards/hour.
- USB 1.1 (Available 2.0) Connectivity Ethernet available optional( At the end of 2011)
Monitoring and messages
- LED’s in the own printer
- Graphic notifications of the printer ( According to Windows)
- Empty charger, cleaning notice, tape notice hardly finished)
- Notices and monitoring of remote state in PC.
Management and cards features
- Automatic charger or normal charger
- Charger capacity: 50 cards( 0,76 mm-30 mil)
- Inbox charger: 20 cards (0,76 mm-30 mil)
- Cards thickness: 0,25 to 0,76 mm(10 to 30 mil) Adjustable through gauge.
- Kinds of cards: PVC, PVC compound, PET, ABS1 and special veneer*
- Cards size: ISO CR80-ISO 7810(53,98 mm x 85,60 mm)
*According to specific conditions
- 2 year guarantee (printer and printing head)
Size and weight
- Size (height x thickness x length) 195 x 205 x 310 mm
- Weight 3’3 kg
(Tested according to the ISO 7779)
- Acoustic pressure from LpAm Operator position (kind colour YMCKO)
- It uses with 46dB (A). Suspension form (Level noise of background)
- Safety slot of Kensignton®
- Encryption information for magnetic coding (Available from November 2011 in “Expert” range)
Eco-designed, certifications and approval declaration
- Suspension form and reduced electric charge
- CE, FCC, IEC, UCCI, CC1, KCC1
- ErP 2009/ 125/ CE/, ENERGY STAR, RoHS
- Supply form 100-240 volt AC, 50-60 Hz,1, 8 A Printer 24 volts DC, 3 A
- Temperature min/max of use: 15º/ 30ºC (59º, 86º F)
- Dampness: From 20% to 65% without condensation
- Temperature min/max of storage: -5º/ + 70 ºC (23º/158 ºF)
- Storage dampness: From 20% to 70% without condensation
- CD-ROM with printing controller; use manuals
- Cleaning kit
- USB cable
- Block and wire of feed cable