- Modular and scalable card printer
- Single or dual side printing option
- Optional encoder card technology
- iClass SE encoder smart cards
- AES-256 data decryption for protection of financial information
- Layer laminate ultraviolet (UV) protecting the card
- Fargo consumables: Flexible option of ribbon Fargo standard EZ or ribbon Fargo ECO (reusable) both with cleaning roller
- Quality photo printing with 300 dpi resolution and more than 16 million colors
- Ecological printing erasing and re-writing to the card, ideal for creating temporary identifications
- Minimum maintenance. Includes diagnostic and maintenance software Workbench
- Software for card design “swift ID®“
- Drivers of software compatibles with most systems
- Reliability leading Fargo card printers.
The DTC4250e card printer/encoder is capable of producing large amounts of plastic cards extremely durable quickly and easily.
Ideal for small and medium companies, schools, governmental and local agencies requiring a reliable printing.
The DTC4250e has a flexible and modular design that allows adaptation to different security needs, based on evolving and growing.
The software card design Swift ID integrated, allows the creation of cards in seconds, without need to install additional software.
Highly scalable card printer that allows adaptation to different security needs.
Since loyalty card plastics and ID card with photo to sophisticated cards Access with electronic integrated, the card printer/encoder Fargo DTC 4250e is capable to product high volumes of ID cards quickly and easily.
- iCLASS SE encoder of smart cards integrated for encoding data of company or staff directly on the card.
- AES-256 decryption data fort he protection of financial information. And a layer of laminate ultraviolet (UV) printing directly on the card in order to increase its durability
- The Fargo DTC 4250e can also be protected by password so that only authorised personnel can print and encode security and visitors cards.
Little space and maximum flexibility: card printer reduced size, hopper option inlet/outlet same size and optional Wi-Fi® accessory that allows you to print anytime, anywhere.
Maximum print quality: The DTC4250e card printer is also fully compatible with the Asure ID® software to customize cards, to create custom credentials, and the Color Assist™ software that can help match spot colors, ensuring accurate reproduction of complex graphics such as logos or photographs of employees.
The Fargo DTC 4250 card printer provides 3 years warranty and maximum adaptability to work with HID products.