- Magnetic Stripe or Smart Card encoding printing option
- Secure card printing with HoloKote watermark with no consumable extra cost
- 4 standard watermark designs
- HoloPatch cards printing
- Excellent quality printing full bleed with ICC color profiles
- Up to 100 cards feeder with manual feeding. 30-card stacker for batch printing
- LED colour display with buttons for ease of use
- Microsoft® multilingual Plug&Play (13 languages)
- Powerful, easy to install, manage and maintenance
- 3 years of limited warranty
Robust, Flexible and Intelligent
Magicard Enduro3E card printer is easy to install and easy to use. It is perfect for schools, colleges and medium companies who need to print about 10.000 cards each year.
From single to double sided
Magicard Enduro+ Card printer it can be bought in a single or double sided mode, depending on the customer needs.
Once it’s been bought in single sided mode, the customer will be able to convert it in double sided printer by purchasing the double sided upgrade kit. With this upgrade kit the Enduro+ will be able to print double sided cards.
Once the printer was purchased to print on single side, the customer can turn in double-sided printer by purchasing an upgrade kit. With this kit installation the printer can print double-sided
From USB to Ethernet
Enduro+ card printer is preconfigured with Ethernet connectivity and through the upgrade kit it works with the Ethernet connectivity.
Enduro3E Magicard card printer has three years limited warranty.
One of the most important advantages of the Magicard Enduro3E Card Printer is to print a watermark across the entire surface during the same cycle of the card printing, and with no other extra holographic film. This makes Magicard Enduro a very interesting card printer to customize and print safety identity cards.
- The Magicard HoloKote patent with anti-forgery protection eliminates any threat of false ID. Holokote is an anti-counterfeiting watermark across the entire card surface, which becomes visible when the card is viewed at an angle. Standard dye film is used to print HoloKote images on standard plastic cards. There are no additional costs involved in printing HoloKote cards.
The Magicard Enduro3E card printer includes 4 standard designs of HoloKote watermark
- Completely unique to Magicard, works with HoloKote to produce a highly-visible gold seal on the card, printed using special card stock. HoloPatch cards have a highly reflective gold “super diffuser” seal. When used in conjunction with the HoloKote anti-counterfeiting feature, the security mark is highlighted for distance visibility. To HoloPatch printing is necessary a HoloPatch card, which includes the gold surface.
Options and accessories
Optionally Enduro3E card printer is available with encoding options:
- Magnetic Stripe
- Smart Card