- Easy integration to forms and emulation software keyboard.
- USB interface, with no need of external power.
- Acoustic signal and led to indicate status.
- Optionally, MSR213E reader keyboard emulation with Triple-DES data encryption.
USB magnetic reader keyboard emulation or RS-232, with no need of drivers.
Easy installation, it connects to USB port and installs itself, green LED indicates it’s ready for use.
Swiping card through card reader on text editor, it writes content of tracks with its prefix and making a carriage return for each track.
- Manual swipe and bidirectional card reader.
- Configurable as a USB HID or USB keyboard emulator or RS-232.
- Magnetic stripe reader of high and low coercitivity (300 ~ 4000 Oe).
- Available configuration for 2 and 3 tracks.
- Programmable number of tracks and data format
- Downloadable firmware.
- Multi-language setup menu from any text editor.
- Compact size, easy installation on keyboard or any flat surface.
- Complain with ISO 7811
- Optionally, MSR213E reader keyboard emulation with Triple-DES data encryption (MSR231E).
This product references:
- Magnetic stripe reader MSR213U (tracks 1-2-3): 16M213U33
- Magnetic stripe reader MSR213V (tracks 1-2-3): 16M213V33N