- Super slim design and smooth surface for natural signing experience
- Data acquisition: 500 Hz and 1040 dpi for high precision
- Plug and Play USB connection
- Encrypted data transfer
- Standard stylus for simple replacement
- Strong stylus tether with swivel for ease of use
Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads have been designed to capture signatures quickly, effectively and securely.
Handwritten signatures can be captured in a few seconds for many purposes: ID documents, document signing and validation, even when travelling.
This reduces the amount of paper used, optimizes processes and improves your company’s brand image.
- Administration services: identity documents, registration forms
- Tourism and leisure: checking and checking out
- Renting: car rent
- Retail: payment confirmation, customer loyalty programs
Precision and security
- Sig100 and Sig 200 signature pads digitize the signatures in high resolution and can also be used to record biometric data, such as writing speed and pressure, for forensic expertise.
- Secure data transfer between the pads and computers is ensured using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption.
- Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads have a large surface with a unique fi nish for natural signing sensation.
- The signature is displayed in real time on the pad which is backlit to provide maximum visibility under all lighting conditions
Documents and advertising
- Evolis signature pads can display text and images. The user can see the document that is being signed on the Sig200 pad.
- Thanks to its slide show function, you can also display full color advertisements.
Easy to use
- Evolis signature pads are compact and slim and are ideal for use in all working conditions, in particular when you are travelling.
- Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads are connected directly to a computer via a USB cable which also supplies the power. No external power supply is required.
- The signature pads are truly plug and play.
Ease of integration
- Evolis signature pads can be easily integrated into existing IT systems and applications using the APIs and the free SDK.
- The Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads are robust, the greatest attention having been paid to the materials from which they are made.
- Their surface is scratch-resistant for maximum life-time and the 2-year warranty makes them a long-term investment.
- Create your own Slideshow with up to 10 pictures on your SIG200.
With signoSign/2 software, create and sign a PDF instantly and securely. Available for 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
Replace your scanner easily by a signature pad without any programming or integration work..
Additional software tools
- signoItegrator/2: Capture of the signature as an image and insert it as graphic at cursor position in any Windows Program.
- signoImager/2: Capture and save of the signature as an image in the system or clipboard.
Software development (SDK)
A software development Kit (SDK) is available for free on demand0.
- Signature pad
- Captive USB cable (1.5 m)
- Stylus (standard)
- Vertical stylus holder (Sig 200)
2 years of warranty.