- 3 Relays and 4 Digital Inputs.
- Ethernet. Wi-Fi Option Available.
- Web Programming.
- CLOUD Protocol.
- Other Protocols to Work within the LAN.
- WebServer Device Configuration.
Kimaldi Kapri Controller can manage up to two QR, RFID and Biometric Readers via serial connection (RS-232) and/or wiegand. It is suitable for Access Control, T&A Control and Production Control Solutions.
- Access Control through turnstiles or similar.
- Production and T&A Control.
- RFID reader management, including UHF long range antennas.
- QR readers for people and vehicles identification management, booking management, consumption management, traceability…
- Biometric fingerprint reader management.
3 Relays and 4 Digital Inputs
Kapri controller includes 3 relays to activate electric locks, turnstiles, barriers, alarms or other devices.
There are 4 digital inputs in the controller to monitor door sensors, limit switch sensors, etc. There is an Anti-Tamper sensor as well.
Ethernet and Wifi Option
The device is connected via Ethernet . Communication with the app is always via HTTP calls (JSON). Integration is easy regardless of the programming language or the operating system you use.
Kapri Controller is available in a Wifi version.
CLOUD Protocol: Direct Connectivity to the Cloud
For security reasons when working from a cloud-based App it is not recommended to initiate communication with a physical device. Hence, Kapri Controller initiates the communication and sends a POST command to the cloud application/API Server when any event such as a reading, a keystroke or a signal digital input occurs. Once processed on the host, the server sends back a set of commands to the terminal, for example to display a message on the screen, activate a relay and/or a buzzer.
– Kapri Controller initiates all communications.
– Communications are secure when the cloud uses the https protocol.
– It does not require the installation of drivers, .DLLs, services,…
– Easy installation. Nothing needs to be installed locally.
For more information, see the Kapri CLOUD tab.
Other Protocols to Work within the LAN*.
Kapri Controller offers the following communication protocols:
* For more information, see the Communication Protocols tab
- Kapri + DQ Mini
- Kapri + DQ Cube
- Kapri + Lexa
- Kapri + RD125
- Kapri + GP20