Suprema’s technology facial recognition:
Grid and dual LED camera with visible light and infrared
Processing of the images using a proprietary algorithm that creates facial patterns.
Very safe and reliable, does not accept photos or images flat (2D)
Fast and reliable identification:
Speed of face recognition 1:1.000 per second
Touch screen and intuitive interface:
LCD touch screen 4.3 “WVGA
Interface resistant very accurate and reliable for high traffic in biometric access control and attendance control system with a high volume.
Network operation using TCP/IP
The new terminal Supreme FaceStation face recognition is a 3D facial recognition device incorporating a grid of LEDs, combined with a dual chamber visible and infrared light, creates a pattern of facial physiognomy through which is performed verification of the person.
The terminal operation is very simple and intuitive:
- Person registry: facial biometric terminal indicates the position to be taken by the person during the registration process. Pan, tilt, take off your glasses if present, are some of the positions to be taken by the person to complete a registration process.
- User ID: the user approaches the terminal and it performs facial biometrics facial reading, compared with stored patterns and allows access if the matching is positive.
- Different types of identification:
- Facial biometric id
- Radio frequency id
- Identification by PIN
Facial recognition technology:
- High performance face recognition algorithm Suprema
- Process images using two cameras, one visual and one infrared
- Grid LED’s active and adaptable for reliability.
Powerful Dual-CPU architecture:
- 1.1 GHz DSP for face recognition
- 667 MHz RISC for terminal operations
Touch screen LCD of 4.3”:
- Large LCD WVGA touch screen 4.3 “
- Display anti scratch for durability
- Intuitive user interface, highly customizable
IP access control system:
- Read and write features on a single terminal
- TCP / IP, WiFi and PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Video door phone interface:
- Camera, microphone and speaker
- Supports IP-based system and analog
- BioStar VideoPhone Software for one or more intercom systems (available with no extra cost buying the terminal)
Extra flexibility – Versatile interfaces:
- 2-channel RS-485, RS-232, Wiegand and USB
- 4 inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Ports of entry and exit options for further expansion (Secure Supreme Module I / O)
It is ideal for environments with high sensitivity to such problems, such as hospitals and environments with large numbers of people.
- Schools, colleges, universities
- Mass production companies
- Hospitals, clinics and health centers
Users working with their hands or handling corrosive substances, in environments such as factories, building and construction, chemicals, cleaners, restaurants and catering, food and agricultural … not exhibit the typical problems of identification or fingerprint technology hand.
It is also ideal in environments where employees wear gloves, such as pharmaceutical companies, hospitals or clinics or laboratories.