- Professional and elegant design
- Anviz optical fingerprint reader. Scratch-proof, unbreakable and durable. Well accept all kinds of fingerprints
- Strong zinc alloy front panel. Waterproof. Stable and reliable
- Single latch for easy installation. User can change the handle direction.
- Independent clutch motor design. Reversible handle.
- LED indicator and inbuilt musical buzzer
- Identification method: fingerprint, card. Safe and reliable
- Backup mechanical key for emergency open
- Unique RF key design, caring for the elder people and children in your family
- Extendable RFID, Mifare card
- Special free entry design for office. Can be set on the lock when needed during meetings etc.
- Low voltage alarm. 500 door-open still available. External 9V battery for emergency use
The ANVIZ L100 biometric door lock is a unique fingerprint lock that can be used in every home and office for Access Control.
The latest Anviz fingerprint algorithm allows doors to open one second after proper identification.
With its simple design, enrollment can be done within 5 seconds.
The unique card reader design provides greater convenience for older and younger family members, as well as office staff who already have cards. Very convenient in companies when employees have already RFID cards o, in domestic environments for youngest or oldest family members.
The reversible handle feature can fully meet the DIY installation requirement. Furthermore, L100 utilizes the TI chip for low power consumption. This ensures a door can be opened 8 000 times with just 4 AA batteries.
Special design for free entrance in the office. Biometric lock can be seted off during meetings, allowing free entrance.