- Dual smart card contact and contactless reader
- Contactless MultiISO cards ISO 14443 A/B and ISO 15693 and contact ISO 7816 A/B/C
- UID reading, and reading and writing chip or card memory sectors (ISO14443A, ISO14443B, ISO15693)
- Automatic card type detection
- Supports most of the operative systems
- Available drivers for Windows, Linux and MAC
- Robust casing and long USB cable
- High data transmission speed
- Available driver for most common operative systems
Dual Omnikey 5421 combines contact and contactless technologies in one device.
Omnikey 5421 USB dual reader allows users to experience the convenience, speed and security of the proximity technology for applications such as user authentication to PCs, software, cloud-based applications, networks and web sites.
This reader is a reliable device, stable and compliant with ISO14443 A/B, ISO15693, ISO7816.
The use of RFID technology and smart card for applications linked to PC depends on the use and needs of each customer and its application has no limit.
Reader supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode. Movement detection with auto power-off. Automatic detection of smart card type. Short circuit and thermal protection.
It supports most of the high frequency cards in the market, including iCLASS®, MIFARE® and MIFARE DESFire®. Furthermore, it is interoperable with tags and devices enabled to work with Near Field Communication (NFC).
Dual Omnikey 5421 reader has a modern design adaptable in any environment.
* Notice that memory cards SLE5442 can’t be read by new Dual Omnikey readers, it can only be read by contact readers.
- PC and software authentication
- Card programming
- Digital signature
- Online banking
- Cloud-based applications
- Networks and web sites