FIM30 is an evolutionary standalone fingerprint recognition module consisted of optic sensor and processing board. As CPU and highly upgraded algorithm are embedded into a module, it provides high recognition ratio even to small size, wet, dry, calloused fingerprint. High speed 1:N identification and 1:N verification.
FIM 30 has functions of fingerprint enrollment, identification, partial and entire deletion and reset in a single board, it does not require connection with a separate PC, thereby offering convenient development environment.
Off-line functionality stores logs on the equipment memory (up to 100 fingers, each finger registers 2 fingerprints) and it’s identified using search engine from the internal algorithm.
Evolutionary standalone fingerprint recognition module FIM30 is ideal for on-line applications, because allows ASCII commands to manage the device from the host.
On-line functionality, fingerprints to verify (1:1) or identify (1:N) can be stored on non volatile memory, or be sent by RS-232 port.
Alternately, FIM30 can be used just for fingerprint reader and using SDK eNBSP.
- On-line and off-line fingerprint identification incorporated
- Identification rate 1:1 and 1:N; FAR: 1/100.000 y FRR: 1/1.000
- Algorithm and high hardness optical sensor (7 Moh)
- It provides high recognition ratio even to small size, wet, dry, calloused fingerprint
- Fast acquisition of difficult finger types under virtually any condition
- Memory capacity for 100 fingers (each finger registers 2 fingerprints)
- Memory events: up to 2,000 authentications
- Access host can be protected by fingerprint or password
- It offers convenient development environment
- Two communication ports: RS-232 or host (on-line applications)
- ASCII protocol
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Small size and robust durability, it has longer life span.
- FIM3030 optic module more compact and reduced dimensions
- FIM3040 optic module compatible with the previous model FIM10
Cavity available to integrate the optic sensor on a flat area.
- Access control system
- Attendance control / Personnel management
- Door Lock Systems
- Access Controller (small size)
- Safe Box
- Vehicle Control
- ATM, POS etc
- Other fields requiring user authentication and avoiding identity theft
Product reference: Module FIM 3030: 45FIM031