- 2 years warranty.
- Precise authentication thanks to its excellent fingerprint recognition algorithm. FAR: 0.001% and FRR: 0.1%.
- t recognition algorithm and fingerprint detection optical sensor.
- Non volatile storage for 1.000 (each finger register the fingerprint twice).
- Fingerprint information can be stored locally, and also can be uploaded / downloaded remotely from communication port.
- Storage of verification logs 30.000 authentications.
- OPP06 optical scanner technology: high resistance to scratches and 7Moh hardness.
- Auto-on function.
- Compatibility modes with FIM20 and FIM30.
- Compatible fingerprints with Digital fingerprint reader Nitgen Hamster and all Nitgen optical readers.
- Standalone recognition fingerprint module, ideal to integrate both online and offline applications.
FIM5360 is a standalone digital recognition fingerprint module composed of capacitive sensor and processing board.
By adding a high speed CPU and optimized recognition fingerprint algorithm, FIM5360 offers high recognition ability and high speed for identification 1:N operations, and for data uploading and downloading, providing optimal conditions for its application in Access Control systems.
FIM5360 has digital inputs for fingerprint register, identification, partial or total erasing and reset. It offers a comfortable and safety development environment for both online and offline applications.
Fingerprint register is compatible with captured fingerprint from a Hamster PC digital fingerprint reader and from all Nitgen optical readers.
Furthermore it includes compatibility modes with FIM20 and FIM30 fingerprint modules.
- Online and offline fingerprint identification functionality.
- Optimized design for access control applications: reduced identification time by recognition algorithm 1:1 and 1:N.
- Algorithm and optical sensor extreme hard (7Moh).
- Fast acquisition of all kind of fingerprints almost under any condition.
- Highly identification rate: FAR: 0.001% and FRR: 0.1%.
- 1.000 fingers storage capacity (each finger register the fingerprint twice).
- Authentication methods: 1:1 verification and 1:N identification. Device access from host can be protected by fingerprint or password.
- Event storage: up to 30.000 logs.
- unication interface RS-232.
- Offers comfortable developing environment, with no need of PC connection (offline applications).
- ASCII Communications protocol.
- Power Supply: 5V.
- Compliant with RoHS.