- Safety identification cards print with a watermark anti-forgery with custom design and with no extra supply cost
- Rotation system for double-sided card print
- 3 years of warranty including free replacement of the damage printhead and a free loaner system
- High print quality
- Can print any amount of production
- Communication interfaces parallel, USB and Ethernet
- Powerful, easy installation, managing and maintenance
- Multiple options card encoder
- Drivers plug&play easy to use
- Colour dye sublimation ant monochrome thermal transfer
- Edge to Edge card print
- Double-sided card print
- High print speed: 22/46 second for each colour print single/double-sided and 6 seconds for each monochrome card print single-sided
- HoloKote watermark Are available only in Magicard card printers and they are the most economical option for visual security print for identify cards. To increase security it’s recommended to customize the watermark
- Tango 2e is able to print PVC cards CR-80 – ISO 7810 with a 0.55mm. to 1.6mm. card thickness
- Automatic feeder up to 1000 cards and exit container up to 50 printed cards
- Single-sided printer, equilavent model double-sided Magicard Rio 2e card printer
- Optionally, the printer can be adapted to allow print high quality cards and big size XXL (140mm x 87mm). It’s necessary to have a supplementary in order to arrange the printer. Once the change has been done, you can print a full CR80 size colour image in any of a number of preset positions on the giant XXL card. This accessory includes the three year UltraCoverPlus warranty.
Magicard ID, edition and card print software can be linked to data base.
Windows 2000, 2003, XP drivers, all provided with the printer.
Magicard Tango 2e card printer provides 3 years UltraCoverPlus limited warranty. UltraCoverPlus allows Magicard users printing cards in any circumstance, so Ultra will:
- Free replacement of any failed printhead whatever the cause of failure
- Provide where necessary a loan unit to replace a printer returned for repair
UltraCoverPlus doesn’t have an additional cost.
One of the most important advantages of the Magicard Tango 2e Card Printer is to print a watermark across the entire surface during the same cycle of the card printing, and with no other extra holographic film. It’s a very interesting card printer in order to customize and give solutions to safety identification card prints.
The Magicard HoloKote patent with anti-forgery protection eliminates any threat of false ID. Holokote is an anti-counterfeiting watermark across the entire card surface, which becomes visible when the card is viewed at an angle. Standard dye film is used to print HoloKote images on standard plastic cards. There are no additional costs involved in printing HoloKote cards.
Completely unique to Magicard, works with HoloKote to produce a highly-visible gold seal on the card, printed using special card stock. HoloPatch cards have a highly reflective gold “super diffuser” seal. When used in conjunction with the HoloKote anti-counterfeiting feature, the security mark is highlighted for distance visibility. To HoloPatch printing is necessary a HoloPatch card, which includes the gold surface.
For an extra security you can order the printer with a customize watermark. Allows to store a customize logo and place into a memory card, which it’s placed in a specific port of the printer. When the custom Key is connected through the card, the stored logo is printed as a watermark onto de film protection. If you want to give us your logo, we can put it into the custom key.
Printer encode: There’s available encoding proximity cards, also smart cards, magnetic stripe and code bar.
Safety identification card print, customization and anti-forgery for banks, government, airports and big companies.
Product reference (basic model): 11M9006-745E