- Quick authentication and precise thanks to its excellent algorithm fingerprint recognition. FAR: 0.001% y FRR: 0.1%.
- Rapid recognition algorithm and optical sensor for detecting traces of high resistance.
- Non-volatile Memory for 10.000 users (each finger records the track 2 times so fingers there are 10,000 fingers).
- Saves in memory a registration with the 50,000 recent authentications.
- FIM4060: OPP06 optical scanning technology, high scratch resistance and hardness of 7Moh.
- FIM4110: TCS1 capacitive scanner technology.
- Auto-on function.
- 2 years warranty.
- Templates compatible with Nitgen Hamster fingerprint reader and all Nitgen optical readers.
- Fingerprint recognition module self ideal for integrators of applications both on-line and off-line.
The family that sells Nitgen Kimaldi FIM 40 consists of a series independent modules fingerprint recognition sensor composed of an optical or capacitive plate processing.
By incorporating a high-speed CPU and a optimized fingerprint recognition algorithm, the FIM40 offer high capacity and high speed recognition for operations of identification 1:N, and for loading and unloading of data, providing optimal conditions for application of access control systems.
These modules have fingerprint recognition for recording digital input fingerprint identification, partial or complete erase and reset.
They offer a development environment comfortable and safe on-line applications and off-line.
The registration of marks is compatible with the traces captured from a Fingerprint reader for PC Nitgen Hamster and all Nitgen optical readers.
It also incorporates compatibility modes fingerprint modules FIM20 Nitgen and FIM30.
- Authentication process integrated on-board CPU and memory
- Excellent fingerprint recognition under conditions of dry and wet fingers
- Different levels of security
- Fingerprint recognition with rotation of 360 º
- Auto-on function
- Fake finger detection (only FIM4060)
- Module with optimized design
- High Speed identification 1:N
- High quality fingerprint image captured using sensors developed by Nitgen (only FIM4060)
- Loading and unloading of logs users and information.
- Access Control Systems
- Control systems presence
- Care management systems work
- Point of Sale terminals
- Other applications where identification is required comfortable and safe for the user (without the possibility of identity theft)