Duali iTouch popX is a Contactless Access Control Reader for RFID cards or Cell phones which uses different Identification Technologies:
- QR Codes
It allows user interface customisation (Linux).
Although it is configured by default to work with controllers as a Wiegand Reader, there is a firmware to use that as a TCP/IP Terminal checking with the host.
- RFID Reader: 13,56MHz, Mifare, Mifare plus, FeliCa, ISO 14443 A/B Card, ISO 15693 Card, Mifare DESFire
- QR Codes Reader: Both Static and Dynamic (DeMaster Pro)
- NFC Phone: HCE App, NFC SIM
- 2 Function Keys and Display
- 1 Relay and 2 Digital Inputs
- Compact Design and High-Resolution Display
- Access Control
- Visitors Management
- Cashless Vending Machines
- Tracking Attendance by Appointment (QR Code Download on Cell Phones)
- Parking Tickets Reading
- Entrance to Concerts, Movie Theatres and Festivals