- Active RFID tag for reading over long distances (tens of meters)
- With a system driver that allows a precise localization and energy savings
- Programmable transmit interval
- Visual indicator LED and buzzer that are activated remotely via the reader
The active RFID tag pilot is similar to active RFID tag card format (Cardtag), which emits with a configurable period its identification code to be read by RFID active readers.
But the active RFID tag pilot joined a distinctive feature: when the tag is close to the device driver Locator SIEXS1-LF, the tag transmits its ID regardless of the emission period which is configurable. Furthermore, in these circumstances the tag also sends the identification code of the device driver, so it allows a precise location of this tag.
The device driver can drive the tag at a distance of 3 meters, making it ideal for controlling traffic areas, or checkpoints. In addition, the LED indicator and buzzer can alert the user of the tag that the reading was performed successfully.
Energy savings and precise location. In many applications of traceability and control, it is necessary to know the location of the active RFID tag with a refresh period that can be quite long due to low mobility, but the refresh period must be much more common in control points, on the doors or traffic areas. This system allows a precise location in critical areas where driver’s devices are installed.
- Install the driver in the main entrances and exits
- Configure the active RFID reader
- Each person carries a personal RFID tag or RFID tag is installed on the test objects
- The driver sends signals for reading RFID tags
- The RFID tag localizes the signal and sends the ID to the RFID reader active
- Control of people
- Control of errant
- Traceability of objects and assets in the production process