- Bendable and resistant housing
- Conform to all sorts of irregular surfaces, even cylindrical
- Fixation options: mails, screws and glues
- IP68 protection. Waterproof, chemical and impact resistant
- Broadband UHF, Usable worldwide, including Europe, the United States and Japan
RFID UHF Tags family made in thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) housing tolerates repeated bending or torsion, while maintaining excellent performance characteristics. Furthermore, the durable housing safeguards embedded electronics, even under harsh environments.
SlimFlex RFID UHF transponders improve data collection speed and accuracy for logistics applications. The tag’s flexible housings conform to surface contours, and can be securely attached with industrial adhesives or screwed into place via pre-drilled holes.
UHF technology enables anti-collision functionality, fast data-rate communication and password data protection for precise, reliable reading and updating of each tag’s 512-bit user memory.
SlimFlex tags enable fast and accurate data read and write capabilities when mounted to any wood or plastic asset, such as containers, pallets, helmets, apparel, tools or even trees.