Descripción del producto
- Flexible system thanks to its online working, being defined by the software.
- Easy to intall and maintain. Wireless system with battery supply.
- Settle solution with the management software and the access control to the installations.
- Settle with different technologies. RFID, NFC, Biometrics, Bar Code, etc.
- Real time monitoring of lock occupancy, alarm, event history, etc
- Very competitive cost and saving in installation time and maintain
Lock online assignment system by a management software.
Locks management system is supported by developing software which allows design specifically the kind of management you need.
System is made up with several elements:
- Electronic lock K200W. Easy to install with no cables and battery maintenance.
- Wireless controller (KAP). A controller allows to manager up to 50 locks.
- Informer terminal. TCP/IP terminal real time controlled through th software. It integrates several identification technologies (RFID, Biometrics, Bar Code, PIN, etc.) With different finishes (Inos, Office, OEM for integration) and with SDK to integrate in the management software.
Online lock system is featured by:
Flexible lock system
Lock assignment behaviour comes defined by the software. This makes this product completely flexible, so developer can define any behaviour and adapt to customer needs.
Easy installation and maintenance
Online electronic locks are a complete solution with no special needs for mounting. Furthermore, they do not need cables, so have an easy installation and maintenance.
They have WiFi connectivity through wireless controller (KAP).
Locks are supplied with batteries, with an approximate durability of 1,5 years.
Adaption to existing system
This solution can be adapted to existing identification systems.
- RFID (Low Frequency, DESfire, Mifare, HID iClass, UHF…)
- NFC (Near Field Communication)
- Biometrics (fingerprint)
- Bar code
Its online working allows knowing in real time
- Battery status
- Occupancy and user status
- Opening history events
Easy to integrate with existing software
- Wireless controller API (KAP) to control lock opening and monitoring
- Informer terminal API SDK
- Mechanical integration in any sort of lock
- Rental in public places like museums, train or bus stations, locks management, public events…
- Material box and potsbox
- Allows developing mobile solutions for managing