- Secure – High-frequency credentials supported. Including iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE®, MIFARE Classic® and MIFARE® DESFire® EV1/EV2 as well as NFC.
- Keyboard Emulation – It compiles all data card and presents the information directly in the application, by emulating a keyboard.
- Preconfigured by default for an easy output of most common credentials.
- Ease of Configuration by using Workbench Tool.
- Optional accessories and mounting options.
The Omnikey 5027 high frequency reader can be configured as a keyboard emulation.
OMNIKEY 5027 card reader is designed for customers who want to use their existing access control badge for strong authentication to computer, network or cloud applications.
The card reader is configured by default for an easy output of most common credentials.
The card reader includes Workbench Tool, a web tool wich enables intuitive management of data collected by the reader.
- PC and software authentication
- Card programming
- Online banking
- Cloud-based applications
- Networks and web sites