Real time access control, implement your own AC algorithm
- Multifactor authentication: fingerprint, Multi-ISO RFID card and/or Smartphone. Storage on card
- IP65 protection against dust and water
- Flexy Plus can be adapted to every project or installation
- Solutions developed by our distributors
Flexy Plus is one of the products developed by Kimaldi which is compatible with the Kimaldi KXP Protocol. With the KXP communication you will be able to connect all Kimaldi products in the same network with any type of connection. You can also expand the available hardware network, adding relays, digital inputs and other readers.
All in one [electrónica]:
- Dual reader:
- HF: MIFARE-DESFire (ISO 14443A-3)
- LF: HID Prox, Indala Prox, EM Prox y AWID Prox
- Biometric reader (fingerprint)
- Clock&Data or Wiegand ports for an additional reader
- Ethernet connection and 2 RS-232 ports
- 1 relay
- Tri-color Led and buzzer that can be configured
- 2 digital inputs
All accessible from the Host in real time, by the serial port or by the Ethernet UDP-KXP connection. PoE (optional).
The host controls all the inputs and outputs including the LED and the Buzzer.
Also, for AC solutions you can apply complex and simultaneous criteria to grant or deny access to users.
Access by fingerprint, RFID card or Smartphone
Flexy Plus combines different access control technologies: fingerprint, RFID card and Smartphone (BLE).
Flexy Plus is compatible with iClass-, HID Prox- & Indala cards and also has the Storage on Card (SoC) function – it means that the users’ fingerprint information can be stored on the card instead of being stored in the software database and thus you can use it to comply with the GDPR. You can also store the template on the card for biometric fingerprint verification. Both functions are available for projects.
Flexy Plus also incorporates the option to read RFID cards automatically: you can place the card in front of the reader and the reader recognises and reads the card. You can also configure it to always read the same memory area of the card, thus facilitating data traffic and make the reading faster.
The mobile access works with virtual cards that the users will have on their Smartphone once they download the app.
It is an ideal product for installations which require access control in real time and can manage users from the counter through Flexy Plus.
IP65 protection against dust and water
You can install Flexy Plus outdoors because it has IP65 protection against dust and water jets.
Flexy Plus can be adapted to every project and installation
Flexy Plus is available in several finishes.
Finishes to install on a wall:
- Flexy Plus Bio: Access control by fingerprint and RFID card
- Flexy Plus RF: Access control by RFID card
- Flexy Plus RF Slim: Access control by RFID card – 50% more compact than Flexy Plus RF
Flexy Plus is also available in other finishes:
- Flush-mounted finish for integration in turnstiles
- OEM embedded module for integration in turnstiles, kiosks, etc.
Customization option. It is possible to adapt the box and the firmware for projects.
Solutions developed by our distributors:
- Integration in turnstiles. Access and anti-passback for events and leisure centers.
- Controlling the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on a construction site.
- Traceability of production and identification of the operator in factories.
- Control of entries, lockers, showers and tracks in sport centers and campings.
- Integration in kiosks for personal identification in companies.
- Remote Time and Attandance of the employees.