Kimaldi KIMP66 is a UHF reader with 4 ports and Impinj R2000 RFID chip. Operates under the UHF frequency – long range reading with high precision.
- UHF (860-960MHz). Customize the local RF band (optional).
- It connects from any system (Linux, Windows, controller, etc.).
- Chip RFID Impinj R2000. It can read up to 200 tags per second.
- Supports standard USB 2.0 – Communication interface Ethernet.
- General Proposit Input/Output (GPIO) to control the reading and writing.
- Super anti-collision with special designs to eliminate interference.
- 4N female connectors – Can connect 4 exterior antennas.
- Resistant and high durability for adverse weather conditions (IP65 protection).
- RS-485 and Wiegand 26/34.
- WiFi or GPRS.
- POE Module (Power on Ethernet).
- Logistics and warehouse management: Circulation of goods, warehouse management and mail, parcel and baggage management.
- Intelligent parking management: Parking management and automatic charging.
- Management of productivity lines: Identification processes.