- Long range reading, up to 4 meters, for passive tags (no battery)
- Very easy to install, do not need antenna adjustment
- High performance and competitive price
- Up to 4 tags reading simultaneously
- EPC Gen2 reading
- IP66 protection and resistant box: ideal for outdoor
- Ideal for vehicle access control to car parks and containers RFID traceability
- ETSI 302-208 and FCC agree
UHF RFID reader (866 MHz, 915 MHz) for UHF RFID passive tag reading, agree with EPC Gen2, from long distance (up to 4 meters). There are other models with a high reading range. The reader can read up to 4 tags simultaneously placed in the antenna’s influence zone.
It is very easy to install, unlike other readers it doesn’t need electronic adjustment of the antenna, just orient the reader towards the RFID tags reading zone. Reader position and installation is very easy, so it’s available a fixation kit for antenna positioning (not included with the reader). Integration is also very easy due to standard protocols of communication RS-232, Clock&Data and Wiegand.
Together with Teletags it’s ideal for vehicle identification in applications of access control to car park, fleet traceability, lift truck identification, industrial vehicles or touring. Referring to passive tags (no battery), cheaper than active ones, it is ideal for applications with a high number of vehicles, getting reading ranges up to 4 meters (also available models with higher reading range).
Together with InTag 500 or UFO Metal tag high reading range can succeed even when the tag is mounted on metal surfaces. Due to this reason it is ideal for industrial applications, for example mounted on containers or metallic pieces in applications of automation of processes or stocks traceability. Other UHF tags for industrial applications are Sokymat InLine25/145 and InLine120/52.
With Flexible Tag the reader allows developing automate applications and non rigid pieces traceability, as for example cloth pieces even in laundry process, so it’s resistant to water and high temperature.
Ask for all available models RFID UHF tags.
The UHF RFID UR1 reader can be connected to Kimaldi terminals for access control applications and time and attendance or production control.
- Vehicle identification and vehicle fleet management
- Containers identification and traceability
- Productive industrial processes automate