- IP65 protection | Integrated temperature to combat cold environments | Operational temperature range from -35°C to 65°C
- Versatile interface support: TCP/IP, RS485, Wiegand
- Up to 50.000 users and 100.000 logs / Up to 128 user groups and 64 zones
- Supports different type of smart card
- Designed to fit standard US/UE/Asia gang box
- Easier installation and operation
New RFID device Suprema Xpass S2 is a multiISO reader for Access control.
Adaptable to the environment
With an aesthetic and ultra-thin design the RFID terminal Xpass S2 is perfect to be installed on any wall.
Furthermore, IP65 protection, dust and waterproof, the RFID reader adds a true environment adaptability, so its operational temperatures is from -35°C to 65°C, which allows to be installed in outdoor and harsh environments.
The terminal supports TCP/IP and RS-485 interfaces for a best and flexible integration. Besides it is a multiISO reader to cover most of the standards of smart cards: MIFARE, DESFire, ISO 14443A/B, ISO15693, FeliCa, NFC.
Large device memory
Ideal for Enterprise level Access control applications thanks to its high user and log capacity:
- Up to 50.000 users and up to 100.000 logs
- Furthermore it supports up to 128 groups and 64 zones
Minimalist and Ultra slim design
- Small sized and smart design
- Designed to fit standard US/EU/Asia gang box
- Profile that is only 11.4 mm. thick to create a slim aesthetic look
Easier installation and operation
- Simple wiring due to usage of TCP/IP based distributed system
- Embedded controller capabilities for locks and sub-devices using relays and Wiegand
- Command card support for on-device user enrollment