- On-line connectivity: the host controls the system in real time
- It allows to create a wide net of TCP/IP or Wi-Fi terminals
- It allows different hardware configurations
- Metallic, plastic or OEM version case
- Four relays and digital inputs
- User interface with display, keyboard, beeper and leds
- BioMax2 terminal supports fingerprint, RFID reader, magnetic reader, smart card, barcode and the combination of two terminals
- Applications: Access Control, Time&Attendance and Staff Management
Strong and reliable terminal to work on-line
Electronic board to control the peripherals. Supported devices: 2 readers, display 2×20, keyboard 4×4 keys, beeper, leds, 4 digital inputs and 4 relays.
Operating temperature: -20ºC a 80ºC
Host connectivity: Ethernet (IP) and RS-232
Peripherals connectivity: RS-232 and TTL Clock&Data
It is possible to connect different types of readers:
- fingerprint reader.
- smart card reader.
- magnetic reader.
- RFID reader (125 kHz and 13.56 MHZ).
- any other reader with RS-232 or Clock&Data connectivity.