- Unique serial number reading’s device for Mifare tags and RFID cards
- Attractive design and small sizes
- Perfect for informatics security in PC environment
- Easy to use
- Available for USB and RS-232 connection
- Available in 125kHz
- Competitive price
Desktop Mifare reader is a unique serial number reading, or UID, for PC and desktop environments. It has a small size design, compact and attractive.
It’s available for USB or RS-232 connectivity.
When the user puts the card near the reader automatically sends the card’s UID to the host, when the card is removed from the reader’s field, the device also sends an event to the host. The device also has a button to send a call sign to the host.
Allows to send those commands to the reader:
- Activate the buzzer for an error signal
- Activate the buzzer for an ok signal
- Interrogation of the device’s name
- Interrogation of the version
- Interrogation of the card’s UID
The code read by the PCR300M is different from the one you can get with the Kimaldi KRD13M, UID’s 4 bytes are read in reverse, first is read the one with low weight.
The sales for projects, with a minimum quontity order.
- Access security to PC and software
- Passwords entry
- Log-on / log-off
- Users’ identification and authorization in hardware and equipments
- Control of production
- Documents’ protection
- Point of sale’s terminals (POS)
- Print control
- Telephone boxes and cybercafés