- Multiple reader options (Fingerprint, RFID, eDNI, Smart Card, Magnetic Stripe …)
- Auto on function: detects the finger on the sensor
- Offline terminal with real time (online) monitoring and control.
- Adaptable to high security environments. Motherboard and relays isolated in a safe place.
- Anti-tamper detection
- Robust and easy to program (SDK Tools).
- Allows FW update in installation.
- 2-year warranty.
It has an off-line operation and non-volatile memory to store the database where all the events that occur through the terminal are saved. Access logs, alarm activation and other events are sent online in real time and also stored in the non-volatile memory of the terminal to be able to recover them when needed. The event record includes information on when they have occurred and the type of event that has occurred.
The access control and time and attendance control terminal Kreta3’s protocol is compatible with the previous versions of Kreta.
The terminal allows different mounting configurations. It also available in different finishes and can be personalized. It can also be sold as a white label product.
It is possible to integrate multiple readers and data capture technologies in the Kreta3.
- User Identification by fingerprint recognition 1: N up to 1,000 or 4,000 fingerprints (depending on the model). It also allows verification 1: 1 and 1: Subgroup, combining biometric reading with the introduction of a password, RFID reading, smart card or magnetic stripe. This reduces the time of verification, since with just putting your finger and pressing a key you simply search in a total subset of stored fingerprints.
- Up to 10 fingers per user.
- Custom messages per screen and it is possible to see messages of the time balance.
- Multiple modes of user enrollment: immediate local, delayed local or remote.
- High quality biometric module, with a powerful matching algorithm and an optical sensor of high hardness (7 Moh).
- Optionally available with capacitive biometric reader (only for projects).
- Identification of the user by radiofrequency through a proximity reader of RFID high frequency 13.56 MHz (Mifare), RFID low frequency 125kHz (EM, Unique, Q5) or optionally active RFID for projects.
- Optionally also available for projects with other RFID technologies such as Indala, HID, Legic, etc.
- The Kreta3 terminal also supports user identification by eDNI, without special drivers.
- Memory cards (SLE4442 / SLE5542) and smart cards that are compatible with T=0.
- Compatible with ISO 7813 and 4909.
The Kreta3 access control and time and attendance control terminal provides data compatibility. The biometric fingerprints are compatible with those of the Hamster desktop biometric reader and the online terminal BioMax2.
Kreta3 allows to segregate the electronic board in two to separate the board where the intelligence, data and relays are of the interface board. This way the installations in critical environments the intelligent board can be isolated from the outside and increase the security of the installation while preserving its competitive price.
Access Control and Time and attendance Control:
Kreta3 is the ideal solution for the management of access control and T&A control in different environments. It is a versatile terminal with a wide range of applications.
The connectivity with the host can be done via IP (TCP / IP and UDP) and fully integrated RS-232 connection and optionally with Wi-Fi connection (using a converter) and Wiegand. The system allows the creation of an extensive network of access- and T&A control terminals.
In addition to all the usual features in access control and presence control systems such as the management of doors, readers, control of schedules and permits, recovery of access logs, etc. it allows extra features that add value to the system and offer new possibilities and applications.
- Firmware that can be upgraded during installation via RS-232 or TCP / IP.
- Door alarm for opening a door without permission. The status of the door is monitored from the digital inputs, if it is detected that a door has been opened without permission a relay is activated to control an alarm.
- Alarm control for shifts changes. Ability to activate an acoustic signal to announce the change of shifts. You can configure up to three independent shifts.
- Anti-passback can be activated through configuration.
- Occupant capacity control. The maximum capacity can be defined, not allowing more users to enter once this limit has been reached.
- Control of time balance. For T&A control applications in work environments, each employee can be informed by a personalized message of his time balance at the time of access. The control and accounting of this balance is made through software.
- Control of auxiliary modules. The terminal can control a remote electronic device connected to one of the RS-232 ports of the equipment. This auxiliary device allows the management of another keyboard, another display, more digital inputs and relays. If the communication between the auxiliary device and the terminal is cut off, a relay is activated for an alarm.
- Multiple methods of user enrollment:
- Remote: fingerprints are captured by a biometric desktop scanner and sent to the terminal to be enrolled through the communications port.
- Immediate local: the traces are recorded in the terminal at the moment of creating the user’s permission.
- Deferred local: the user is registered without fingerprint information (a numeric PIN is assigned). The user’s fingerprints are automatically captured the first time the user accesses the terminal and is identified by the numeric code.
- Control of doors off-line and on-line. The software can control the door on-line.
- Connectivity: Connectivity with the host can be done via fully integrated IP and RS-232 connection. Optionally with Wi-Fi connection via converter.
- Compatibility: The terminal provides data compatibility. The biometric fingerprints are compatible with those of the Hamster desktop biometric reader, and the BioMax2. It also provides protocol continuity, if there are new versions are always compatible with the previous ones.
- Optionally, the terminal can control a ticket printer, through which you can print proof of access logs, for when someone visits the facilities and requires a receipt, or in offices that receive sales visits and may need proof.
Kimaldi Kreta3 is very flexible, since it allows different configurations to adapt to the requirements of each project.
1.- Basic configuration: the fingerprint reader can be complemented with another reader with TTL – Clock & Data connectivity such as an RFID reader, eDNI, Smart Card or magnetic stripe.
2.- High security with segregation of the secure board from the interface board
The Kreta3 access control terminal incorporates an electronic board that can be divided into two parts; this facilitates its segregation in two blocks, one with user interface, keyboard and display and the other, with data base and relays, which controls the first and can be hidden in a false ceiling, that makes it safe from possible manipulations. Suitable for environments that require high security.
3.- High security with board segregation and reduced user interface: There is a third assembly configuration in which the user interface is reduced, the Kreta3 UI board is not necessary only a reader. In this case the “Kreta3 CPU + DB” directly controls a reader or other electronics with a reduced user interface. This configuration is very suitable for projects where you need to optimize costs and stick to a simplified user interface. The features of the simplified user interface depend on the electronics used.
In the safety configuration, the equipment can be supplied with the Kreta3 CPU + DB board in an electrical box. Ask for mounting and finishing options available for Kreta3 models.
Finishes and customization
The options of finishes depend on the mounting configuration.
Office box. Ideal for office environments, modern design, attractive and elegant.
– Biometric + RFID (125kHz, Mifare, etc.)
– RFID (125khz o Mifare, etc.)
Stainless steel case. Ideal for security environments.
Versions with biometric readers, RFID (Proximity 125khz and Mifare, …) and magnetic stripe.
Stainless steel case for outdoor use. We recommend to protect it using roofing, especially for biometric terminals.
LT box with eDNI reading slot or Smart Card..
Kit OEM for integration. Ideal for integration in turnstiles and panels, maximum ease of assembly for the most personalized finish.
OEM embedded module. Ideal for hardware integrators and terminal manufacturers and also for non-conventional applications.
Finishing options for terminal with security option and segregated electronics
Kreta3 can be delivered with segregated electronics for greater security in the installation:
UI box recessed for UI electronics in security configuration.
The Kreta3 CPU and database electronics can control other equipment instead of the Kreta3 UI electronics. These are some possibilities (options available for projects).
Kreta3 with segregated user interface.
RFID reader Mifare working as UI in a recessed box.
RFID reader Mifare working as UI in surface box.
If you need us to adapt the device for your needs contact us.