- USB device reader UID only for RFID tags and cards
- Mifare Desfire cards UID reading
- Attractive design and small dimension
- Ideal for office security in PC surrounds
- Easy to use, no need of drivers
- Available for 125 kHz, 13.56 MHz and 125 kHz HID cards
- Competitive price
Desktop USB RFID card reader keyboard emulation for office surrounds. It has a small dimension, strong and attractive design.
Proximity reader, easy to use and manage, just needs to be connected by USB to the PC, with no need of drivers. It works with Windows or Linux Operative Systems.
When the user places the card near the proximity reader, it sends card data to the host. When the card is moved away from the reading field it also sends an event to the host. The device also has a button to send a call signal to the host, and two led.
Furthermore, the PCR330 reader keyborad emulation can read the UID of Mifare Desfire cards.
- Access security to PC and software
- Passwords entries
- Log-on / log-off
- Identification and authorization of users in machines and equipments
- Control of production
- Documents protection
- Point Of Sale terminals (POS)
- Printing control
- Telephone booth and cybercafés