- Iris recognition, very reliable.
- Fast and accurate iris biometrics.
- Capacity up to 150 users.
- Ideal for high security iris identfication.
ris biometrics is very reliable because is a unique and lasting pattern throughout the lives of people. Furthermore, this is a type of that is not affected by the environment.
UltraMatch is a terminal of iris recognition very fast and reliable, the ideal solution for an accurate and precise identification.
The UltraMatch iris recognition terminal works at a distance between 18 and 25 centimetres, even in the dark.
Includes a dual functionality algorithm capable of reading iris biometrics and compare it with templates stored in memory.
Ultramatch of Anviz can store up to 50,000 records. The terminal is also ideal to be used in high performances environment, since the iris biometrics that makes is quick and no contact.
The iris reader can identify with a high speed near to the instantaneous, and is very efficient in high security biometrics identification.
Unique user experience
Three color LED indicators request users to place their eyes at a suitable distance to acquire an easy iris image, acceptable and comfortable.
With the BioNano algorithm the system identifies people in less than a second and can process up to 20 people per minute.
- Ultra Match Works in all types of lighting environments, from very bright to very dark.
- The Ultra match iris recognition supports all iris tonalities.
- The iris biometrics terminal can identify subjects even with glasses, a wide range of sunglasses and most contact lenses.
- The iris recognition is most useful in environments where users must wear gloves or have fingerprint damaged.
High security level
Very accurate and unforgeable
Iris recognition is the most accurate biometric system to identify people. Even twins have independent textures of iris.
In addition, iris patterns are very difficult to identify.
Iris is a very stable biometric pattern, doesn’t change along his life. It also protected by the eyelids, which prevent damages.
Without contact. Non-invasive
Iris capture is non-invasive as it no contact with the person. That is why the biometrics iris recognition is an easy and simple experience.