- On-line working mode: control in real time.
- It allows different hardware solutions.
- It incorporates fingerprint module FIM6060: Stand-alone module composed of optic sensor and processing board.
- Optional combined authentication with proximity, smart card, magnetic stripe or barcode.
- Four relays and digital inputs.
- User interface with display, keyboard, beeper and leds.
- Applications: access control, time&attendance and staff management.
BioMax2 terminal improvements
Several improvements have been incorporated to Kimaldi BioMax2 terminal:
- Integrated IP communications:
- UDP (KSP)- TCP/IP
- Optionally Wi-FiMore faster:
- IP port
- Peripheral serial port:
- 115.2 kbps
- Host serial port:
- 115.2 kbps It allows up to 4 readers (2 system)
- Two configurable ports RS-232
- Two ports TTL
- Software tools Development software:
- DLL and DLL.NET
- Kimaldi tracking service Software demo:
- VB6 project with main features
All the created information is stored on the DB of the PC. This allows a wide number of fingerprints:
- 1:N Identification fingerprint only: up to 2.500 users or expandable to 10.000 users or more using software development Kit. To get this users’ number you need to log your finger (each finger means two scanning of the fingerprint)
- 1:1 Verification fingerprint + combined method: with no users’ limit
Operating temperature: -20ºC to 80ºC
- Windows OCX
- DLL and DLL.NET libraries
- ASCII commands
- Kimaldi localization service
- Open project in VB6 with main functionalities
Optionally, the biometric authentication by fingerprint can be combined with:
- RFID reader (125 kHz and 13.56 MHz)
- Smart card
- Magnetic stripe reader
- Barcode reader
Furthermore, optionally available with biometric capacitive reader, for projects.
The terminal is supplied with case or OEM version to integrate:
- Stainless steel case
- Plastic case
- OEM version (components are supplied separately for their integration).
- Outdoor finish: stainless steel case equipped for outdoor use. For a correct use it is recommended to protect the terminal with a roof, overall for biometric terminals.
There are different types of terminals depending on the reader or readers integrated: Terminal Kimaldi BioMax2 Magnetic / Smart card / Proximity.
KXP Protocol and Host communications:
The new generation of Kimaldi devices includes KXP Protocol, which embrace Kimaldi products under the same language, regardless the sort of connection they use (RS-232 – Ethernet – Wiegand…).
This Protocol includes the fully programmable KProduct library, in order to organize the commands required to meet the needs of access control.
So, each device connected under the KXP Protocol has a unique MAC number which defines and located in the hardware devices network.
The KProduct library is designed to detect and locate the connected elements and thus can perform actions on a specific element, like manage the KXP network, exchange data with other elements on the network, troubleshoot errors or make firmware updates.
It is very important and useful for quick upgrades and connected devices in the network.
The KProduct library has all resources for Host communications with Flexy online KXP terminal through the available channels: RS-232 connectivity and Ethernet UDP-KXP.
The terminal is always listening through these two channels, responding only through the channel asked. The sending of event will be held exclusively by the previous specified channel.