- Retransfer ID Card Printer. High quality resin printing
- High resolution 600 dpi printing option
- Optional data encoding. Produce highly-secure contact and contactless for several applications
- Versatile, modular design. Fargo HDP5600 has several field-upgradeable features that can be added to the printer as your needs change
- Simple, intuitive design. Card, ribbons and over laminate cartridges load quickly and easily, making it easy to operate and maintain over time
The FARGO HDP5600 ID Card Printer and Encoder is a cost-effective and reliable solution that features a high resolution 600 dpi printing option for superior text and image quality.
This all-in-one solution is ideal for government agencies, universities, corporations and healthcare facilities that need to routinely produce large volumes of high definition IDs or multi-function smart cards.
High quality resin printing
With the new HPD5600, you can print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes – even precise, complex characters such as Kanji, Arabic or Cyrillic are clearly defined and easy-to-read. And because the HDP5600 also features a versatile, modular design, you can field-upgrade the printer as your needs change.
Versatile, modular design
The Fargo HDP5600 has several field-upgradeable features that can be added to the printer as your needs change. For example, an optional dual-sided, printing module can add company- or employee-specific information to the back of a card, such as when a barcode or digital signature is also desired. Or select the dual-card hopper option to simultaneously produce both employee and student or contractor IDs in a single pass.
Optional data encoding
Produce highly-secure contact and contactless, multi-function smart cards that address your specific needs and connect to other systems, such as visitor management, physical or logical access control, time and attendance, or cashless vending.