- Ideal to integrate (small size, universal flush mounting connection box). KRD13Mv2 is the reader Kimaldi uses to integrate in devices
- Different reading modes (Online: controlled by host at real time; Offline: it configures the reader to make memory readings remotely)
- Several finishes (OEM, USB desktop case or RS-232, wall case)
- Includes relay (controlled by online mode), beeper, leds or terminal). Depending on models
- 2 years warranty
Proximity 13.56 MHz card reader, for Mifare cards reading and writing. Host communication can be by RS-232, USB or TTL, depending on the model.
The proximity card reader gives high flexibility in finishing models and its working, allowing an easily integration in different surrounds and also in other electrical devices.
Proximity card reader KRD13Mv2 gives two workings modes:
- Online working: Controlled at a real time by the host. Communication is set up by host and card through proximity reader (controlled mode by commands)
- Automatic working: The reader it’s configured so, in autonomous way, it can manage the communication with the card or Mifare Tag. There’re two options:
- UID reading mode. Data are sent by the RS-232 or Clock&Data interface by placing the proximity card.
- Data reading mode. Proximity reader logs in and reads the card block in an autonomous way.
Thanks to its several finishes and its small size (it fits flush mounting connection box), the proximity card reader KRD13Mv2 becomes an easy integration device, ideal for any kind of surround.
- Integration finish (OEM): Very easy to integrate, it fits in a flush mounting connection box. RS-232 or TTL connection
- Desktop USB finish: proximity desktop Mifare reader, very easy to connect thanks to the USB cable. It works with OS Windows 7
- Desktop serial RS-232 finish: with RS-232 connection
- RS- 232 Wall finish: wall reader with RS-232 connection
Different finishes includes relay, leds, beeper or terminal depending on the model needed. Look up proximity reader KRD13Mv2 models.
There’s the possibility to modify some devices for projects (minimum units required):
- Autonomous access control version
- Compatible with multi-ISO Core readers
Kimaldi devices, which need a Mifare proximity reader, incorporates KRD13Mv2, so it small size allows an easy integration in bigger devices and also combined functionalities.
- Ideal for integration
- Access control solutions
- Prepaid Card
- Event and transport ticketing
- Logistics and supply management
- Production devices